Not open for further replies.

blankmag

Site Supporter
ive sent two emails about tips on cadence wand that i bought errrrmmm no reply

david white

Site Supporter
Cut and pasted from the Cadence Facebook page, posted earlier today

** WE'VE MOVED SERVER **
It is a busy time here at Cadence Fishing HQ and our server got a little bit overloaded. With so many people checking out our gear, reading our blogs and generally pottering around the site, our server of the past two years needed to be placed into retirement. Good news though, we have upgraded to a shiny new server, so if you've experienced any problems connecting to the site over the past couple of days, these should now be a thing of the past!
We've also got a brand new Cadence Fishing UK website coming online shortly, even more jam-packed with kit, videos, blogs and general angling goodness! Keep your eyes peeled!

I have no idea if the above has any relevance to the OP’s post but I’d hazard an educated guess based on the faultless service I have experienced in my dealings with Cadence tackle that it might just have

Prawn sandwich

Site Supporter
I have found them to be an excellent company to deal with on 6 occasions over a 3 year period.

NoCarpPlease

Site Supporter
You don't have to do facebook to read their page - it's just a web page with a timeline of posts. No need to sign up to facebook.

Lots of good match info is pretty much ONLY on facebook now.

david white

Site Supporter
To be honest I don’t ‘ DO ‘ Facebook other than using it to access a very few selective ‘ pages ‘ Cadence being one of 4 or 5
Just type Cadence Tackle into your search browser and there’s options to ‘ enter ‘ their Facebook pages

Iluvlesta

Site Supporter
If I want info I tend to ring up, especially at the moment when I know everyone who has their own business and is working seems to be flat out. Having had businesses yourself I'd have thought that you'd have done the same to be honest to get a quick and prompt response?

I find this sort of public shaming childish, petty and a bit troll like to be honest but if that is your thing fine. You even wasted the time to create a new email address so as to try and trick him. Embarrassing.

I do not own any cadence products and have no dealings with them.

richox12

If I want info I tend to ring up, especially at the moment when I know everyone who has their own business and is working seems to be flat out. Having had businesses yourself I'd have thought that you'd have done the same to be honest to get a quick and prompt response?

Every business I have needed to contact of late tells me NOT to phone as they are so busy and to e-mail (or use web form) as it is actually easier & quicker for both parties.

Iluvlesta

Site Supporter
But in this case, it seems that this chap genuinely wants an answer quickly because he can't wait. He's then created a fake email and sent a time wasting enquiry just to prove a point. If something is eating away like that you call don't you?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Time to put this to bed I think

I've sent the OP a PM with a request for more details of the emails on behalf of James Robbins and will await his reply

Status
Not open for further replies.