Cadence Rods

Jimpanzee

Site Supporter
Does any one know if Cadence are having a boxing day sale i am thinking of buying the CR10 13ft Match Rod – CR10 13ft Match #2
I know there have done deals in the past i.e free reels if you buy one but it is the 13ft. match rod i am thinking of buying
Just wondered is there any discount codes.
Their Christmas offers have already been posted online under the deals section, they are due to run until New Year’s Eve. Perhaps check back on their site in the new year and see what they are offering?

carphauler

Barbel Tickler
They're doing buy one get one free on their 3m keepnets which is a bargain at £44.99 for 2 nets with aluminium rings.

Kojak

All the deals and discounts are available until 31st December and can be found on the website just click on “DEALS” in the menu bar 👍

wwwcadencefishing.co.uk

turlwickdave

Bagga T
I took delivery of the CR10 13ft Match Rod – CR10 13ft Match #2 yesterday first impressions i am very impressed very good quality rod
came with its own tube the rod just feels right for what i need i was hoping to be trying it out this week but unfortunately with covid 19 & the weather i will wait till the time is right to do so.

david white

Site Supporter
I took delivery of the CR10 13ft Match Rod – CR10 13ft Match #2 yesterday first impressions i am very impressed very good quality rod
came with its own tube the rod just feels right for what i need i was hoping to be trying it out this week but unfortunately with covid 19 & the weather i will wait till the time is right to do so.

This was one of the first Cadence rod I purchased ( James Robbins loaned me one to evaluate on a buy or return basis when they first came out, when I purchased the 15#1 on his recommendation ......I kept it and now have 7 others !! ) there’s a review on that very rod by me somewhere in cyberspace
Hope you get to try it very soon look forward to your feedback I’m sure you won’t be disappointed

Last edited:

turlwickdave

Bagga T
Just watching youtube and one channel i follow the guy as just received a 14ft. no.2 mine been the 13ft. no.2 similar rod but is is a foot longer -

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I do like my 13ft #1 it's a very decent rod, it's not a real wow rod but then it doesn't have a real wow price. Well tbh I effectively stole mine at 2 for 1 😅