Cadence keep net x2 for 45 pounds delivered

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
I've only opened the box and looked but they look good and much lighter than my old daiwa, bargain at 22.50 each. I probably won't need 3 keepnets or 2 be honest but I'll never buy another now.

SeanB

Site Supporter
That's a good price, can't believe how expensive some brands are.
Hope you get to fill them with fish 🐟

Paul.P

Gotta be careful with cheap keepnets, these ones maybe different, but whenever I've bought cheap ones they don't seem to last long pulling 50lb weights of carp out week after week. I did invest in 3 garbolino nets ( around £45 each ) about 5 years ago, & still going strong.

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
Yea I'm hoping they will be ok as it was an offer normal retail is 40 each but 2 for 40 seemed to good to pass up. Time will tell.

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
Yes I think they have but don't quote me also I think the two rods need to be the same ie 11ft 1 or 2 but not one 12ft feeder and one 12 foot match. Have not seen that deal for ages the other deal was buy a rod get a reel the no 5 from memory. If you sign up to the YouTube channel or sign up for news letters, you will get the offers delivered to your inbox.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
CR10 #1 13ft float rods. Perfectly decent, they’re no acolyte ultra, matchpro ultra light or signature pro but then they are a fair bit cheaper so you wouldn’t expect them to be. You won’t get much better than them for their price that’s for sure. That said I wouldn’t pay full price for them but cadence almost always have some deal on and they are certainly very good value when you can get a few quid off.

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
I have 13ft no2 match and 11ft no 2 match and 16ft no1 love the 13 and 11 ft, the 16 ft is a bit of a beast just a bit to heavy, only comes out when I've decided to fish deep swims with a heavy bolo, i did wiggle a few accolite but they did not feel quite right to me, but this was after a 20 year break from the sport so I guess I was used to slightly heavier rods, and spliced tips, if you can hold off buying wait for the cadence team to get back on the road and visit one of there open evenings where you can handle the gear for yourself, would hate to point you towards a purchase and your disappointed, just cause I like there rods, as said if you were closer I would meet up with you and you could put your hands the stuff I have.

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
Im missing a decent 12ft feeder thinking the new no3 and fancy the 14 no1 or 15 zero will wait for offers as not despite, just a never ending accumulation of kit, not sure if it's the fishing or the pursuit of just the right tackle hope settle on whats right soon getting expensive !

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Im missing a decent 12ft feeder thinking the new no3 and fancy the 14 no1 or 15 zero will wait for offers
Have to say I'm waiting to see if they do another silly Black Friday deal, unlikely in the current climate but you never know there might be an opportunity to steal something again!