Cadence cp1000 pole

Dicky Bird

Site Supporter
Thinking of buying one of these. They’re a little pricey but i like the range of top kits available and the fact that you can choose your own package - i don’t really need the multiple top kits you get with other pole makes. i also own a cadence rod and reel so i like their products and customer service in general.

The pole is pretty new so only one review on the cadence website and no reviews anywhere else. Anybody know anything about the pole, aside from the info on the website? The cp2000 seems to be well-liked so i’m assuming the 1000 will be similar, just a bit heavier. Any info gratefully received

david white

Site Supporter
I assume you’ve viewed the pole in use on the Cadence video ‘ silverfish challenge ‘ from earlier this year
also the Black Friday ‘ offer ‘ ends dec 1 ( I think )

there’s a strong ( very ) rumour that the CP2000 pole was produced on a Daiwa mandrel as the top kits fit many Daiwa poles ( at a considerably low price ) taking into account that Cadence state that all three poles they produce have interchangeable sections in maybe reasonable to assume that all the poles use the same mandrel

Dicky Bird

Site Supporter
I assume you’ve viewed the pole in use on the Cadence video ‘ silverfish challenge ‘ from earlier this year
also the Black Friday ‘ offer ‘ ends dec 1 ( I think )

there’s a strong ( very ) rumour that the CP2000 pole was produced on a Daiwa mandrel as the top kits fit many Daiwa poles ( at a considerably low price ) taking into account that Cadence state that all three poles they produce have interchangeable sections in maybe reasonable to assume that all the poles use the same mandrel
I haven’t seen the video you mention but i’ll take a look. In all honesty, i’m almost certainly going to get something else (tri cast, as it happens). Spending £1000 on a pole with no independent reviews is just too much of a risk for me. It was the selection of different length and style top kits that really attracted me. Pity.

Kirtons

Site Supporter
Must say I’ve watched the recent catch more media review on this and from video footage it looked great , I’m not in the market for a new pole but If I was I’d seriously consider this...like most people though I’d like to see /try one first