Bye bye Watford !

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
My glass-half-full moments are a) I can't stand Eddie Howe's smug face, and watching him get relegated softened the blow and b) being based in Nottingham, about half the clubs in the Championship are within an hour or so drive!

squimp

Site Supporter
God knows what went on behind the scenes to make them sack Pearson with 2 games to go and them being 4th from bottom. Talk about being architects of their own demise.

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
I don't think Pearson being there for the last 2 games would've made any difference tbh - we've been rubbish all season. There are rumours that he said something which made holding onto the job impossible - no idea if that is true or not, but it did seem odd timing, even for us (especially without an immediate replacement lined up), so I can't help thinking that there is something specific which isn't public knowledge.

I will be very interested to see which players aren't at the club by the start of the next season, and who's in charge!

davylad

Site Supporter
I remember when Hull City hammered Watford a couple of years ago, and Deeney didn't go in with the team as
they walked off, he went creeping round their supporters as if to say it wasn't me. I've been in dressing rooms most of my life, and one thing I found sacred, is that you should all stick together whether you win well or lose badly.