Bye Bye Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.

stemlfc

Steve
Originally posted by bigkevb

.it wasnt so long ago they were all shouting for roy to join liverpool , short minds and fickle minds [:)][:)][:)]

Oh dear, don't you look silly? [:W]

I can't remember a single Liverpool fan tearing up trees to see him appointed. When he was appointed there was pessimism like we've never seen before. We backed him inevitably but when results went sour, what did he expect sitting four points away from the relegation zone in 2011?

Jog on and get your facts right. [:W]

Dogstick_NUFC

i`m looking forward to seeing how "the new messiah" does with Rafa`s rabble,poor woy never had a chance,.. the new staff should be interesting,john barnes will be along soon phil thompson a bit back up...I`m sure Ive seen this scenario somewhere before... billy wrights big top rings a bell.. ;o)

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
Owen Coyle is the main man they want to replace Roy apparently[:D]

Yes you read that right, OWEN COYLE[:D][:D]

Last edited:

nelson66

Hes the best young manager in the premier league - why not

As a Bolton fan - i would be sad to see him go.

It wouldnt surprise me if he did go, as he was promised a much bigger transfer budget at Bolton than has actually been delivered.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
I'd have Hodgson at West Ham and take his mate Konchesky aswell. Lets face it apart from Parker ANYTHING is a step up for us.

stemlfc

Steve
Originally posted by Marvin Waggler

Sorry, but he's a fantastic manager. He plays proper football and is ambitious. I don't see the funny side to that. [:I]

grubby

question , will the liverpool supporters turn on king kenny if it goe
s wrong ?

Last edited:

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
Originally posted by stemlfc

Sorry, but he's a fantastic manager. He plays proper football and is ambitious. I don't see the funny side to that. [:I]

That's exactly what was said about Hodgson & look what happened, but thinking about it further Coyle going to Liverpool would probably be a step down for him[:D]

slim jim

slimfast
Should let roy go to west ham and do a proper job[:D][:D][:D]

That's exactly what was said about Hodgson & look what happened, but thinking about it further Coyle going to Liverpool would probably be a step down for him[:D]

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
A plea.

With Football related posts, will the posters please start their post title with "FOOTBALL ...

E.g.

"FOOTBALL ... Bye Bye Roy"

It will save me (and possibly a few others) from wasting their time, thinking that somebody had died. Or that something interesting had happened.

[}:)][:p][;)]

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
Originally posted by slim jim

Should let roy go to west ham and do a proper job[:D][:D][:D]

With what we've got at the moment slim Roy would be seen as a breath of fresh air[:D]

RUDDLES

the return of the messiah .. liverpool fans will forgive kenny anything cos we love and respect him the team will pick up just because he is in the dressing room hodgson never had the support but was backed anyway but enough was enough ... dalglish dalglish dalglish just beat the mancs in cup ...

king kenny returns hodgson never got any liverpool fans backing we just gave him a chance to see if he could do it and he couldnt, who would i love to see in charge of liverpool gotta be mourinho for me

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Banks

A plea.
It will save me (and possibly a few others) from wasting their time, thinking that somebody had died. Or that something interesting had happened.[}:)][:p][;)]

After 30 posts, you realize it is about football. Have you not heard or seen any news programs in the past 24 hours[:W][:T]

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
Well the scousers must be disapointed as they are only ever happy if they are moaning like ****![:p] RH meant the red half were all whining about the same thing for once.

The perpetual victims

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well it looks like King Kenny's return didn't go too well. The Benitez squad did as bad as usual. Only decent player on show for Liverpool was Kelly at right back.

thetraveller

Originally posted by RUDDLES

the return of the messiah .. liverpool fans will forgive kenny anything cos we love and respect him the team will pick up just because he is in the dressing room hodgson never had the support but was backed anyway but enough was enough ... dalglish dalglish dalglish just beat the mancs in cup ...

The King Kenny excuses have started already. He will walk as soon as thingsd look bad. Just another Keegan.

RUDDLES

your geordie so what you know about football dont really count KEEGAN 2 HIGHWAY 1 LIVERPOOL 3 NEWCASTLE NONE .. no excuses the fans love kenny not as fickle as some fans .. how many managers have you lot got through in last 20 years due to whinging fans ...

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
I thought Roy was doing a good job at Liverpool,wish they'd give until the end of the season he could have done as well as Souness did for them.lol
Team under perform on a regular basis but the players don't get sacked.

It's just that the players and fans think they are better than they Actualy are!!!
The league doesn't lie it is based on actual results.

Status
Not open for further replies.