Bye Bye Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo

[:W][:W][:W][:W] I think its time to say goodbye Roy Hodgson. This has got to be Liverpool's worst season, even Souness did not do this cr*p. Fulham take him back

slim jim

slimfast
3-0 DOWN NOW[:0],he must go now,get chris hughton in he'll do a better job[^]

Rambo

If they dont improve they will be in a relegation battle as there is only a few points in it.

slim jim

slimfast
Gerrard just missed a penalty[:0],still think its down to the buys of benitez and not all Roys fault[:T]

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
Who's going 1st? Woy, Avram, Carlo or Gerard?

stemlfc

Steve
I can't believe I went to that game, I don't know why I bother with poo like that on display. Funny thing is, if we somehow fluke a win against Utd in the cup all will be forgiven for a few games just like against Bolton.

RUDDLES

time has come he just not up to job , worst manager ever to be in charge of pool . king kenny step up and bring some pride back to a lacklustre team pleeeeaaaasssse ....

Dogsbody

Originally posted by RUDDLES

time has come he just not up to job , worst manager ever to be in charge of pool . king kenny step up and bring some pride back to a lacklustre team pleeeeaaaasssse ....

I wouldn't take it if I was Kenny, too much reputation to put on the line wth what is definitely a poison chalice. don't think Roy Hodgson will survive much longer but do feel for the guy, employed at end of summer tranfer window, no real pot of cash and a lot of talentless foreigners left behind by Rafa.

Poulson was a poor signing (Knee jerk to losing mascherano)
Babel, Ngog, Maxi, Skyrtel, get em sold and give the british youngsters a chance, they could hardly do worse!

I'd sell Torres too while hes still worth something.

At least with that lot gone the current or new boss would have some semblance of a war chest.

Rambo

I really dont think Torres wants to play for Liverpool anymore as he has shown no interest all season. I agree in cashing in on him while he is worth something.
Poulsen & Konchesky poor signings by Roy, but Rafa did leave him a lot of sh**e as well.
To be honest I dont think any manager who takes over could not do anything with the current crop of sh**e

stemlfc

Steve
Originally posted by Dogsbody

At least with that lot gone the current or new boss would have some semblance of a war chest.

Sorry, what? [:I]

I don't know why this keeps coming up but the owners are minted and have said on several occasions that money will be spent if they see fit and figures aren't important. They just spent 150 million dollars on a new player for their baseball franchise too.

I don't think much will be spent until Roy's situation is sorted. The owners seem to have their heads screwed on so there won't be any knee jerk signings in the shape of Konchesky and Poulsen.

Talking about Torres' body language, blame Roy for playing him like Zamora! [:(!] Under Rafa, he was the pinnacle of our attack yet under Roy he's expected to be some kind of battering ram. Pathetic media miss this though don't they?

Sack him, nothing but Fergies lap dog!

Dogsbody

Originally posted by stemlfc

Originally posted by Dogsbody

Sorry, what? [:I]

I don't know why this keeps coming up but the owners are minted and have said on several occasions that money will be spent if they see fit and figures aren't important. They just spent 150 million dollars on a new player for their baseball franchise too.

I don't think much will be spent until Roy's situation is sorted. The owners seem to have their heads screwed on so there won't be any knee jerk signings in the shape of Konchesky and Poulsen.

Talking about Torres' body language, blame Roy for playing him like Zamora! [:(!] Under Rafa, he was the pinnacle of our attack yet under Roy he's expected to be some kind of battering ram. Pathetic media miss this though don't they?

Sack him, nothing but Fergies lap dog!

If the new owners are minted why havent they given Hodgson some to put his stamp on the team, its clearly needed. Its time they Showed us the money.
$150m, for a baseball player so thats clearly their priority
Torres was Rafa,s attack!! 18 goals at 0.82 per game, pity he wasnt available for even half the games last year! Thats what happens when there's no decent backup.
The Media aka Hansen/Shearer/Lineker havent missed the point that Torres gets no service. He just looks like he wants out even though he states in his Bio that he'd never play for any other English club.
Sack Hogson? Possibly, 5 Seasons in premier league and only 13 away wins in 82, how did he ever get the job anyway?

Last edited:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well the Liverpool fans have got what they wanted with Hodgson quitting and Dalglish stepping in for the rest of the season.

So who are they going to blame next if things don't pick up?[;)]

kevb

was 'bigkevb'
roy hodgson will still get the blame next season even though he tried to do his best with rafa's over paid and over rated players.....aint it lovely to see all these scousers happy ....it wasnt so long ago they were all shouting for roy to join liverpool , short minds and fickle minds [:)][:)][:)]

stemlfc

Steve
I personally didn't want King Kenny to get the job. I feel he's been out of the game a bit too long but we'll see.
I think the reasoning behind the change at this moment is to give the players a bit of 'get up and go' few the next few matches to try and propel us back up the league a few spaces.

Thanks for nothing Roy, no positive memories to take from your reign other than Ral who looks a great signing in amongst poor ones.

Kenny, first act on your return, cancel Konchesky's contract. I wouldn't feel right taking money from any club for him.

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by bigkevbit wasnt so long ago they were all shouting for roy to join Liverpool , short minds and fickle minds [:)][:)][:)]
Have to be honest here, I don't remember any Liverpool fans calling for Roy to join Liverpool. My memory of it was, they said they would give him a fair chance, but were not confident. How Right they were. Just shows how the how the average Liverpool supporters football knowledge is far superior to all other premiership clubs fans.[:T][:W]

Status
Not open for further replies.