buying new kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig67

hello fellars i new here and after a lot of advice on buying new kit and as i live in australia i need gear that is strong and will last, first off is a seat box as i can only see them on the net i need to know from you fellars whats good and what sh***ite i am looking at the match boxes, milos, and boss. all so am after a pole i like the Shimano Technium XTA 13m, but i have all so been looking at the map exosist because it got a few top kits i know theres a lot of price diff between the two witch is the stronger pole? i live in melbourne we catch a lot of roach mixed in with a lot of carp commons and a few tench cheer for now craig

peteblade

If you need a strong solid box I'd go for the Matchbox myself as there's not a lot you can bend, snap or crack on them. As for poles go with the Shimano mate, just hope it gets to you in one piece, take out some postal type insurance if its coming from uk. Can you not get UK match fishing magazines in Oz, sure you can subsribe to some of them abroad.

SteveH

Lindholme Refugee
Or contact Rex Hunt he knows people in Oz that are trying to make UK style coarse fishing more popular and some have tackle shops over there.

craig67

i will go with the Shimano then, and as for rex he doesnt have much time for us lot in oz as for tackle there was some but now not much at all

craig67

sorry pete we did get most of the mags but that dryed up years ago,we get nothing now

Status
Not open for further replies.