Buying an Air Z Pro

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Since my birthday I've had a BobCo voucher burning a hole in my pocket so having given it a lot of thought I've decided to use it on something that I would not normally consider buying, a Daiwa Air Z Pro with the More Match Package :beer-toast1:

The reviews I've read of it state that it's awesome and most likely it will be the last major pole purchase I'll make....

So tomorrow I think I'll finish work earlier than normal and head down to the shop and put my £30 voucher down as the deposit on one :headbang:
I've just got to get the remaining £4944.99 together and I'm sorted ;)

Do you think they'll give me a discount?

JayBee

Site Supporter
Since my birthday I've had a BobCo voucher burning a hole in my pocket so having given it a lot of thought I've decided to use it on something that I would not normally consider buying, a Daiwa Air Z Pro with the More Match Package :beer-toast1:

The reviews I've read of it state that it's awesome and most likely it will be the last major pole purchase I'll make....

So tomorrow I think I'll finish work earlier than normal and head down to the shop and put my £30 voucher down as the deposit on one :headbang:

Get yourself down to A&E immediately as you are either seriously unwell, having over indulged with alcohol / medication, or you are about to renounce being a Yorkshireman!.

dave brittain 1

Site Supporter
Dave having recently been in the market for a new pole I opted for a Whisker XLS more power package which I got at a significant discount due to the company losing the pole I had ordered. It was less than a 1/3rd of the above Air Pro and will catch me just as many fish as I rarely fish 16m.

Personally I think the fishing trade has gone mad. When I retire in 6yrs I'll need to replace my Whisker and will likely buy second hand as some fool will buy the latest and greatest only to sell it at a significant loss as a new latest and greatest model emerges ;)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Don't panic, I'm just messing, the missus would have my body donated for medical science faster than Mrs Munch could dismember Munchy if I was to come home with one without buying her a new car first :D

dave brittain 1

Site Supporter
Don't panic, I'm just messing, the missus would have my body donated for medical science faster than Mrs Munch could dismember Munchy if I was to come home with one without buying her a new car first :D
Dave so what you're saying is you're working on an angle to get her a new car so you can buy a new pole :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter

Theyre superb poles , nearly as good as spheres 😇😁

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter

I know the weather has been unseasonal but It's not April 1st again is it? 😂 🤣

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Go for it 😊

spooky1966

Site Supporter
Get the new guru seat box as well Dave, mind you have to hire some minders on the bank though!!!!