Business for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

steak

Left hand drawer
Afternoon crew,

Those of you who thought I'd fallen off the face of the earth - I'M BACK [:D][:D][:D]

And what's more, I am looking at retiring and selling my Private Investigation Agency, so that I can spend more time fishing.

If anyone in West Yorkshire (or is thinking of moving here) fancies buying an "up and running" Private Investigation Agency, send me a PM with your contact details, and I'll let you know a bit more about it.

Cheers,

Steak.

methodgob

yoda
Do I get the Phillip Marlowe rain coat and hat included?[:D]

and.....retiring...........?
are you old enough? I know you look like it...but still.....[:T][:W][:D][:p]

steak

Left hand drawer
Originally posted by methodgob

Do I get the Phillip Marlowe rain coat and hat included?[:D]

You must have some sort of clothes fetish [:0], what with all that cycling lycra and what have you.[:X]

I wouldnt want to see you in a Marlowe coat walking down the street, you'd look like a flasher [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Steak.

Dannysdad

Guv
Originally posted by steak

Afternoon crew,

Those of you who thought I'd fallen off the face of the earth - I'M BACK [:D][:D][:D]

And what's more, I am looking at retiring and selling my Private Investigation Agency, so that I can spend more time fishing.

If anyone in West Yorkshire (or is thinking of moving here) fancies buying an "up and running" Private Investigation Agency, send me a PM with your contact details, and I'll let you know a bit more about it.

Cheers,

Steak.

Have a word with PurpleWheelyBin[:T]

bloomer

fishing monster
i'll give ya 50p and a packet of polo's, and i expect lessons on how to be a private eye included in the price [:D]

PurpleWheelyBin

Scouser and Proud.
Originally posted by Dannysdad2104

Originally posted by steak

Afternoon crew,

Cheers,

Steak.

Have a word with PurpleWheelyBin[:T]

Dont get it mate................watcha on about[:eek:)]

andyfp

Account Locked
I think he's saying you could investigate the dole and sickness benefit scroungers like, and all the other scroungers who steal from the government [:p][;)]

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
I told my missus I fancied being a private dick, and she told me I already was, only just not private.
[:(]

steak

Left hand drawer
Dont know where youd put the moustache and Hawaiian shirt though

[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Steak.

steak

Left hand drawer
Yes.

The price (including the Ferrari and spare shirt is 500,000.00.

[;)][;)]

Steak.

HarryOatcake

02/02/04 -24/12/17
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
Steak how much do you want for your Earwigging Gear. chatter.gif naughty2.gif

Harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.