Burton Joyce Road Stretch: Macmillan Charity Match - Saturday 25th June

Added to Calendar: 25/06/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyffy

Site Supporter
Thanks Yuccaman, I’m looking forward it.

Paul k

Put me down please Yuccaman
I've made a donation to Mrs Yucca's just giving page.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Never fished at Burton Joyce so really looking forward to fishing this iconic venue. Not sure I'll be able to get a practice day in as I understand it's a club members only water unless booked as a match.

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
Never fished at Burton Joyce so really looking forward to fishing this iconic venue. Not sure I'll be able to get a practice day in as I understand it's a club members only water unless booked as a match.
No - it's one of the only bits of Ashfield water that you CAN fish on a day ticket. Either £6 on the bank or £5 in advance online

Fugley-fisher

Fishing the stour dorset, most probably!
Site Supporter
I definitely won't get up for a practice, but expect plenty questions regarding tactics bait requirements and the like, it's likely it will be my one and only trent fish so to say I'm up for it would be an understatement so much so I've already booked a night in the pub there !

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
No - it's one of the only bits of Ashfield water that you CAN fish on a day ticket. Either £6 on the bank or £5 in advance online
Thanks mate I might see if I can sneak in a day between the 16th & 25th.(y)

Paul.P

Please count me in, donation done, won't know till nearer the time if the dates definitely free as it could coincide with the supercup, however i will try my best to commit to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.