Burton Joyce Road Stretch Charity Match 2022

bricky72

Site Supporter
Splendid - I'll have a word with the match booking bods and come back with a date... I think it will be a case of pick one as whatever I pick, it will suit some and not all!
Speaking from experience of fishing there early in new season is better for more bites all round even if extra water on
End of season could possibly be in flood and loads frosts which could make it very hard as I’ve found in past

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
@Total reacts with 'wow' to me entering. I will fish a feeder, half of kilo of chop through it and hope to land on a shoal of Bream. 😁 Looking forward to it, would also prefer early next season though.

Total

Site Supporter
@Total reacts with 'wow' to me entering. I will fish a feeder, half of kilo of chop through it and hope to land on a shoal of Bream. 😁 Looking forward to it, would also prefer early next season though.
You'll enjoy it and you'll be in good company.....:)(y) I was reacting with 'Wow' because I'll be able to invoice you for online coaching........ "What rod?..... What reel?..... What day?...."Do I face the water? etc etc;):p:ROFLMAO:.....Downside being our Dave might have to invest in more server space for these future questions!:oops::ROFLMAO:

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
You'll enjoy it and you'll be in good company.....:)(y) I was reacting with 'Wow' because I'll be able to invoice you for online coaching........ "What rod?..... What reel?..... What day?...."Do I face the water? etc etc;):p:ROFLMAO:.....Downside being our Dave might have to invest in more server space for these future questions!:oops::ROFLMAO:
Haha, I did think about making a thread on 'how to fish it' but reckoned it was too early so I've been watching videos instead.

Total

Site Supporter
Haha, I did think about making a thread on 'how to fish it' but reckoned it was too early so I've been watching videos instead.
Go on, knock yourself out, ask away mate that's what our forum is for and I need the extra coaching money with Christmas coming up and all that!;):p:ROFLMAO:

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter

Here's a starting point...

Zerkalo

Site Supporter

Here's a starting point...
Sounds and looks like a great place. There are a few videos on YouTube of RiverFest to wet my appetite too. (y)

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Err @Zerkalo ask @Total if we need braid and a shock leader........asking for an acquitance. :D (y)

mattnewark

Yes count me in please, date dependant of course.

Love the East Stoke matches, missed the Sheldons one due to work.

Although I only live 10 miles or so away, I have never been there, so would love to have a go at this.