Burham 2. The return of the beast (with pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemphead2

hemphead2
On sunday me and Scott (big bream) went to burham hoping for some silver action.

After battling out way down the track we eventually got to the lake to find it about 3 foot down so we ended up sitting just about where out floats would normally be.

We both fished the waggler and found the fishing a bit slow to start with but the sport eventuallly picked up and the fish were feeding well until the pike decided it was lunch time and started taking our fish on the way in.

I had a brief spell on the pole but got fed up with the pike bottoming out my elastic

These croc attacks happened about half a dozen times during the day and really slowed the sport up.

After a while Gary the bailiff come round and told us about the 'Beast' that had been sighted by a couple of dog walkers and a carp angler who was night fishing and heard breathing/rustling noises from behind his bivvy in the middle of the night.He showed us some tracks in the mud that he thinks the beast made.

Anyway i ended up with 15-20lb of fish and Scott had around 10,a fairly dissapointing result considering we had well over double that on the last visit but i think this was down to the pike and the low night tempratures during the previous week.

Here are some pics of the session including a photo of the beasts footprints

2wq677s.jpg

25ivrck.jpg

y2bmd.jpg

f1absi.jpg

2nak3cz.jpg

hx97dh.jpg

feqaef.jpg

I found this
http://kentbigcats.blogspot.com/2007/03/beast-of-blue-bell-hill.html

[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]

Last edited:

hemphead2

hemphead2
I dunno i thinks Scott's a more scary sight first thing in the morning.lol[:D]

Last edited:

Mutley

Fella's, i know it is a trek, but you need to get round the other side, or off to your left (first pic).

dhl man

formally known as
Originally posted by hemphead2

I dunno i thinks Scott's a more scary sight first thing in the morning.lol[:D]
that he deffo is andy , hopefully will be trying the delights of this place at the weekend iffin the weathers fair and im nice to her indoors , need to get out as ive been stuck in for weeks now and am going stir crazy , but i think the muts nuts will show me how there[:W][:W][:T]

john83

Account Locked
i seen a jaguar sitting on a milo box once having a fag, he didnt have much to say, there was a long pause.

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
Originally posted by john83

i seen a jaguar sitting on a milo box once having a fag, he didnt have much to say, there was a long pause.

You're better than that John mate[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.