Burglar Alarm SNAFU

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
I’d certainly question them at the very least
Do you get a written report following the service, at the very least it ought to state the standby battery install date and it’s operating voltage
I’ll screenshot one of my maintenance / service dockets and pm you one tomorrow if that helps
What might be better, rather than passing info via a layman like myself would be for you to get in touch and tell them where they are going wrong. I spoke with a guy called Andy yesterday.

sales@beeteealarmsltd.co.uk

01604 637 910

david white

Site Supporter
What might be better, rather than passing info via a layman like myself would be for you to get in touch and tell them where they are going wrong. I spoke with a guy called Andy yesterday.

sales@beeteealarmsltd.co.uk

01604 637 910
Happy to pass on helpful advice as and where I can but from professional ethics point of view, without knowing the full background of your system including what coverage your annual service extends too, I would take a dim view of any Tom Dick or Harry interfering with my business practices ( although mine stand scrutiny of the main alarm governing body NACOS twice a year ! ) and I wouldn’t deem it professional to approach your alarm company ‘ on hearsay ‘
To be honest even if you were local and I were to check your system personally I would only offer you my professional assessment and opinion, as to whether or not this was deemed critical and how you ( or any customer ) acted upon it would be entirely you ( or their ) choice