Bungee Xtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
You're thoughts on this pole? is it any good for carp been offered one but not sure if I should buy or not it's 11 meter has 4 power top 2's the guy is asking 180. in good nick. I dont know any one who has used one I have never used shakespear stuff befor all coments please what you think?

My website check out my fishing link for my photos. Pluss I do free photo repair if any ones intrested.
http://barrie44.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

TINY

Tiny
You can get a Valour or a Hercules for a lot less than that and they will be brand new.[;)]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
Tiny I brought it of him for 120 in the end used it first time today seems as good as my old faithful milo444 without the banana lol I'm happy but still on market for something new would like a 16 meter not sure of brand tho!
Datafile4.asp

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

TINY

Tiny
The best advice I could give you,would be to see what budget you have to play with without overstretching things,and then have look round to see what is in that price range.[;)]
Getting the pole for 60 quid cheaper than the asking price is a good deal in anybody`s book.Well done...........but don`t try it on me.lol[:D]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
HEHE I went and asked local shop for a spec seems the pole is old and only worth 200 new today direct from shakespear. My mate brought it a year ago hardly used it mint condition so I offered 120 he was understanding hehehe. seen one in local paper same pole 140. so I got a good deal I am all Smiles <Grins>
Datafile4.asp

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Status
Not open for further replies.