Bullock Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

icarpdaily

'Dancey'
Hi,
Has any one been to Bullocks (near clevedon, Bristol) I have just started fishing there regulary, does anyone no of any killer baits
thanx
I carp daily. [:D][:D][:D]

Landed two in a minute havin waited all day.

icarpdaily

'Dancey'
hey,
hasnt anyone been there, am i the only person living in bristol.
thanx
i carp daily

japher

I'm just starting up fishing again after many years, a friend and i are planning to probably give bullock farm a try in the near future. I was just wondering what you thought of the venue? Have you had many good days there?

quote:Originally posted by icarpdaily

hey,
hasnt anyone been there, am i the only person living in bristol.
thanx
i carp daily

lance

member for life
hi i go there every month and am goin today go to www.bullockfarm.co.uk this site will give you in fo on anything! i will post to-nite and tell you if i cought anything, um i dont think its fishing to badly althou i hav not caugt any thing in to 3 times i have been BUT i think its just my fishing!

lance

lance

member for life
if you need any uther places to fish then go to where's fishing then topic :bristol/somerset:

lance

quivertip

phil
i've fished at bullock a couple of times,nice place, top bloke is phil, but i've never done that well there, it's been ok but i've always done better at plantation around the corner.
corn semmed to be the killer bait when i was there, but as you know one day they will be having it, others you can't buy a bite.
i will certainly go there again but think i'll wait till the warmer weather when the fishing picks up again there.

how deep !!!!!

lance

member for life
hi fished 11 to 4 had nothing on the mach lake but a few bites so whent to carp lake man next to me had 5 7lb carp on the pole and i had 1 fish on abot 4 lbs then had a tiny carp (3 oz) then some bites. when i was paking up i left my float in the lake 4 m out and my float shot under. i brok my sections down and played the carp for 20 mins (it was a monster) then i lost it on a snag!!! must of been 10lb plus.

lance

linedog

went down there for a match, and was awful out of 12 guys only two caught and that was nowt over 2lb, have been there since and blanked again, so i didnt have a good time

but never know your luck personally i wont be going back.

[:D][:(][:(!][8D]

lance

member for life
it wil be better in the summer i think when the weathergetts better

lance

dabbsy

Bullocks is a really good warm weather venue, they now have 5 lakes, including a specimen carp lake upto 26lb.

If its not just carp that you're after, then try the South Pool, this has a really good variation of species in it aswell well as carp upto around the 16lb mark.
Goto www.bullockfarm.co.uk to see the latest fishing report. It's updated regularly so its quite informative.

Have tight lines guys!

Cheers

Dabbsy

Eat, Drink and Fish....for tomorrow we lie

lance

member for life
i had 2 7lb carp in the margins on the carp lake along with 6 uther small carp!
if you ask me then its a good venue!

lance

sapachris

sockman
thats not good lance its average, you should be coming to twyning next sat...

one of 7 fish over 5lb and total of 25/30 carp on the day....10 fish, total weight 30lb plus in the last hour

Chris

lance

member for life
yeh a few people next to me had about 6 carp on all over 4lb but he only landed to of them. there was one guy who had lots of nice carp 7lb+ and a few smaller ones. as i sed i had 2 mirrors ove 7lb (which is now my pb!!!!) i was fishing off peg 4 up agains the platform on peg 3 with maggot on the hook, i whent over to no 3 and losefed maggot evey 3 mins. i rekon i had a total waight of 20lbs!

oh and where is twyning?

lance

Status
Not open for further replies.