Build Me a Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. All of a sudden, he said out loud, "Lord, grant me one wish."

Suddenly the sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice the Lord said,"Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want to." The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Besides, think of the logistics of that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things.

Take a little more time and think of another wish, a wish you think would honor and glorify me."

The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he did,"Lord, I wish that I could understand women. I want to know how they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give me the silent treatment, why they cry, what they mean when they say 'nothing', and how I can make a woman truly happy."

After a few minutes God said, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

Newt Vail, Concord, NC. USA Datafile3.jpg

Larry

Lazarus
Nice one Newt showed it (the poem?&not what the rest of you are thinking) to my wife she said Damm Cheek you want a good slapping

Datafile2.asp

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
There are two things man will only discover the answer to after he has died

1) is there life after death

2) how the hell a womans mind works [:)]

Alan
Datafile3.asp
The ball is most definitely back

Apache

True True, and lol!

Tight Lines,

Matt
DataFile.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com

Lid

Hey Newt

I think your joke allocation software is busted, lol.

Have a look at this: http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/4776

Lid [:)]

Lid

I frequently resend jokes to my friends. I tend to join 5 or 6 together in one mail and delete the 'sent' copy. A few months later, half of them go out again, lol.

Lid [:)]

Slick

'eyebrows'
Good one Newt lol [:D][:D][:D][:D]Recycling is the name of the game Bob Hope has been doing it for years besides some of us have not been around on this website for long, keep up the good work.

Datafile3.asp

Just noticed what do ya mean eyebrows ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.