Bucbricks Res 2/3

adspez86

I've recently joined CPS and very interested in Bucbricks 2 & 3 waters.
Being an all rounder I fish for everything and apart from big Perch being in Pit 2 I was wondering what else was large in there, Bream, Tench, Roach and Rudd are listed so it would be nice to have an idea what sizes they get up to. Also there's no Pike in there... It looks like a quality water for Pike...
Any info on Pit 3 would be much appreciated as well, there appears to be a good variety in there and a much smaller water.
Cheers

smiffy

Site Supporter
Fished them many years ago and they struck me as nice all round fisheries. I don’t think there’s anything particularly massive in any of them.

adspez86

I tried float fishing Bucs 2 last Sunday and a rod length out I was in 7ft and it was still dropping! But the water is up a good 2ft+ as the platforms are under the water so think that's going to be a feeder jobby or sliding float. I might try Bucs 3 this weekend as it is much smaller.
What do you tend to target fish wise?

smiffy

Site Supporter
The few times I’ve fished it was on a match so I’ve only ever fished for bites. It’s always been Roach for me but I’ve seen skimmers and Crucians caught. I’d class all the pits as general coarse fisheries.