Ended Browning z9_2

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Hi all I have Browning z92 for sale in excellent condition ,it comes with all the top kits supplied originally and the browning pole holdall . It's a fantastic pole I'm reluctantly selling really as I was going to keep it and use it when or if I brake my other pole.There are no repairs, no cracks , it comes with 2 square protectors and a round 6 to 7 protector . I used this for one season only .I only used it 11 times maybe 12. Grab a bargain before I change my mind again. £1495. I also have the xitan extreme margin for sale in excellent condition £250... I will sell that if I sell the z92 but only if I sell the z92 as all the sections on the margin fit the z92. Pick up only from Scarborough ,I wont post as I just had a load of top kits that were broke in the post . I also have a guru top kit case in excellent condition to accompany the top kits £60

robert d

Site Supporter
I think its 9 maybe 10 il check tommorow and let you know for sure .
We are still open online and delivering. Click and Collect now available See latest COVID-19 info here >

Menu

Home
> Coarse Tackle >
Poles and Accessories >
Browning >
Poles >
Browning Xitan Z9-2 Advance 16m Pole Package
Browning Xitan Z9-2 Advance 16m Pole Package
10801161.jpg

Browning-No.jpg
Stock Code:10801161
available from only £15.02 per week, click here for more details
offer.jpg
Normal RRP: £2499.00
£2349.00Save £150, (6%)

Browning - Xitan Z9-2 Advance 16m Pole Package - Only 3 left in stock! tick.png

• Facebook.png
  • Twitter.png
  • Google+.png
  • Email.png

v12paypal.png

Information​
Xitan Advance Z9-2 - A famous name reborn using the latest developments in carbon technology

The totally new Xitan Z9-2 pole has been engineered using the very latest and highest grade carbons available to us. When combined with Browning’s long experience of pole design, these “state of the art†materials have allowed us to produce a truly “top-end†pole that is perfectly balanced and remarkably light in weight, but also has the reserves of strength and durability essential for modern pole fishing styles - and for the large fish that are now a part of competition fishing. This is a serious pole for serious match anglers who expect total reliability from their equipment. This pole will not let you down, and will provide top level performance …. all the way to 17 meters and beyond. The pole incorporates the latest advanced Xitan features
Browning’s first Z9 pole became a legend … the Z9-2 will take the pole’s reputation to a new level!

Z9-2 Key features

The first choice for anglers requiring truly “top endâ€, market leading, performance

Carefully designed to give the optimum balance between weight, strength and rigidity.

Very light, ultra stiff, with perfect balance and response at all lengths to 17m plus

Suitable for professional level competition fishing, including match carp fishing

Supplied with Browning’s unique and “elbow friendly†Square Pole Protectors (SQPPs)

Carbon over-wrapped male
female joints on all sections to strengthen and resist wear

Carbon reinforced “grip†areas on lower sections at the most common breakage area

Supplied with pre-bushed Single Length Kits fitted with a unique Duo-bush allowing a choice of tip size

Pulla kits fitted with an innovative directional PTFE bush - ultra-smooth operation without moving parts

The Xitan Z9-2 has conventional length butt sections of 1.85m

Fully section compatible with current and previous Xitan Power poles

Elastic rating 14/20, with a low-cost additional power C/3 section available for more demanding fishing

Supplied with

9 x SLK Duo Kits
2 x Power Cs
1 x Short C
1 x Cupping Kit

Write your own review on this item here
Search for Similar Items​
Meet the Staff
Visit the Store
Whats New
Coming Soon
Ordering Information
Interest Free Credit
Email Us

©BobCo Fishing Tackle Ltd2020

4b Torre Road Leeds, West Yorkshire LS9 7QL
Tel: 0113 2499943

Anglers who viewed the Browning Xitan Z9-2 Advance 16m Pole Package also looked at
121263.jpg
Browning Xitan Z6-2 14.5m Pole Package plus 8m Margin Pole
£1199.00

10801983.jpg
Browning Xitan Duo Kit
£84.99

1498300.jpg
Browning Sphere Feeder Rod
£239.00

0317030.jpg
Browning Sphere MgTi Reel
£139.99

8580010.jpg
Browning Sphere Multipocket Holdall
£109.99

0287030.jpg
Browning Xitan Master Match Reel
£93.97

8580001.jpg
Browning Sphere Compact Mulitpocket Bag
£89.99

robert d

Site Supporter
If you need pics let me know and il do some .
Below tells you all about it ,hope that helps. I will be sorry to see it go if I'm honest but I cant have a pole of this quality just sitting doing nothing . I spent another £3000 on another pole being silly

Jordanlee

Hi all I have Browning z92 for sale in excellent condition ,it comes with all the top kits supplied originally and the browning pole holdall . It's a fantastic pole I'm reluctantly selling really as I was going to keep it and use it when or if I brake my other pole.There are no repairs, no cracks , it comes with 2 square protectors and a round 6 to 7 protector . I used this for one season only .I only used it 11 times maybe 12. Grab a bargain before I change my mind again. £1495. I also have the xitan extreme margin for sale in excellent condition £250... I will sell that if I sell the z92 but only if I sell the z92 as all the sections on the margin fit the z92. Pick up only from Scarborough ,I wont post as I just had a load of top kits that were broke in the post . I also have a guru top kit case in excellent condition to accompany the top kits £60

hi I’m interested in the pole is there any movement in the price?
Thanks

robert d

Site Supporter
hi I’m interested in the pole is there any movement in the price?
Thanks
I will go down to £1450 and throw in 2 f1st top kits , you will have a great bargain at that. The f1 shallow topkits are middy. Il let you have the guru top kit case for £50 hardly used I'f y our interested in that.

Last edited:

Jordanlee

Thanks mate
Just missed out on a z14 the other day for 1200 so going to wait on for another to come up.

Bushcraft

Hi Robert. Is browning pole sfs and if so what top kits are with it please

robert d

Site Supporter
Yes still for sale ..the topkits are the original topkits sold in the package . There are nine slk duo top kits plus a cupping kit . I also have 2 middy short f1 top kits I will sell for £25 each with orange hydro in never used them . Its pick up only or meet within 50 miles of Scarborough. I want who ever buys it to be 100% satisfied with the purchase. I want who ever buys it to check every section , they can see then it's hardly been used . It really is a good pole . I have 2 excellent poles ,one has to go , either my tri cast 980 or the browning. The tri cast I would sell for £2500. If I had to sell that and not the browning .

Last edited:

robert d

Site Supporter
My pics are on tricast excellence 980 page 2 .. pics are on there. If you read kelv says what a good pole the z9_2 is .

robert d

Site Supporter
What's the package with the 980?
Hi fishfinder ,scroll up you will see I've put the browning specification up . It truly a very good pole . 9 topkits plus a cupping kit , oh and I love the square butts they're brilliant. ALL Eastcated , I flicked up buying another pole although im delighted with the 980 the browning was and is more than good enough .

Fishfinderuk

Hi fishfinder ,scroll up you will see I've put the browning specification up . It truly a very good pole . 9 topkits plus a cupping kit , oh and I love the square butts they're brilliant. ALL Eastcated , I flicked up buying another pole although im delighted with the 980 the browning was and is more than good enough .
I'm sorry mate.i think I miss read the post.i thought you was selling the 980 for £2500.only reason I asked what the package was.

robert d

Site Supporter
I'm sorry mate.i think I miss read the post.i thought you was selling the 980 for £2500.only reason I asked what the package was.
I may do yet if the browning doesn't sell .
Skip to content

Pools-Village-Logo-white-header-png-e1556185815433.png

Excellence-980.jpg
Tri-Cast Excellence 980 Pole
From -

Tri-CASTS NEW Flagship pole, THE EXCELLENCE 980, has taken pole fishing to the most advanced and superior level ever seen.This has been achieved, and could only be achieved, by using the latest and highest modular Carbon material they have ever used. The 980 modulus Carbon has never been used in their production of poles in their previous models. Incorporating very special resins and production methods which are years in advance of anything else in today’s modern processes.
Combine all of these qualities with the input from our top match angling consultants and the results are outstanding. You now have a pole up to 16.6mtrs which is ultra-responsive and stiff with fantastic balance making it feel light and a joy to use at full length. The other outstanding feature which is vital in today’s match fishing is the strength built into each and every section giving the angler full confidence to use this pole on any venue and to cope with any situations.
Super Slip finish to allow smooth and quick shipping out of the pole. Reinforced joints to ensure that joint wear is kept to the minimum. A massive spares package is given with this pole but that can always be tailor made to suit any angler’s requirements.
The new top kits have a sharper taper allowing the pole to be ultra-stiff even at full length and eliminates bounce when shipping in and out. This is a great advantage when fishing shallow rigs.
Available to order as an extra are the new Ghost White F.1.S.T top sections which allow the angler to fish shallow on
clear waters in sunlight.
14MTRS – £2499.99
16.6MTRS – £2949.99
Category: Poles
Description
SPARES PACKAGES…..
14MTR POLE comes complete with all of the following
3 x Match Top 3 Kits (including 1 inside the pole)
4 x Big Bore Power Kits
2 x Standard F.1.S.T. Section
2 x Short Number 3 sections
1 x Standard Long Number 3 section
1 x Cupping Kit complete with a Large and Small Cup
1 x Reversible Mini Butt for the 6 – 7 Sections
1 x Reversible Mini Butt for the 8 – 9 Sections
1 x Anglers Towel
1 x Anglers Baseball Cap
1 x Deluxe Competition Holdall complete with all Tubes
16.6MTR POLE comes complete with all of the above but with the addition of
1 x 80cm Mini Butt Extension to take the pole from 15.8mtrs to a full 16.6mtrs

Related products

WESTON POOLS VILLAGE
Weston-Pools-Village-Logo-white-header-png-e1556185815433.png

Copyright © 2018
Website by Now Group | Now Web Design
All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy

VISITOR INFORMATION

AWARDS & ACCREDIATIONS
Pitchup-winner-2019-accrediation.png
food-hygiene-rating-5.png

FIND US
Weston Pools, Oswestry,
Shropshire SY10 9ER
Tel: 01691 671 812
Mob: 07967 673 697
sales@westontackle.co.uk

Go to Top

Fishfinderuk

I cant believe the z9 is still for at this price.ablolute bargain.
I've just bought two perception and a ultegra margin, otherwise I would have snapped this up.

robert d

Site Supporter
I cant believe the z9 is still for at this price.ablolute bargain.
I've just bought two perception and a ultegra margin, otherwise I would have snapped this up.
Cheers fishfinder I cant believe it either .. perhaps I will keep it too and have it as a spare .

juniniho1j

Hi Robert I'm interested in your Z9 and the other bits you have for sale can you ring me 07979815484

Status
Not open for further replies.