Sold Browning z9_2 for sale ended im keeping it

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I'm selling my z92 only used 11 times comes with all top kits elasticated some of them unused .it is in great condition a few slight scratches here and there .it is with all topkits supplied by browning also original pole bag in excellent condition ...only reason I'm selling is because I want to upgrade as I'm a tackle tart cant help myself lol.. price £1750.... also i can sell the xitan advance margin pole as this is a brilliant margin pole and more importantly gives you spares for the z9-2 if you have any breaks...£250.....there are no breaks or cracks ...I maybe making a mistake selling it but like I said I want a new pole tricast 980 which il have to put another £1000 to get it ...collection only I'm in scarborough tel 07882693662 if interested or ask on here any questions

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I'm selling my z92 only used 11 times comes with all top kits elasticated some of them unused .it is in great condition a few slight scratches here and there .it is with all topkits supplied by browning also original pole bag in excellent condition ...only reason I'm selling is because I want to upgrade as I'm a tackle tart cant help myself lol.. price £1750.... also i can sell the xitan advance margin pole as this is a brilliant margin pole and more importantly gives you spares for the z9-2 if you have any breaks...£250.....there are no breaks or cracks ...I maybe making a mistake selling it but like I said I want a new pole tricast 980 which il have to put another £1000 to get it ...collection only I'm in scarborough tel 07882693662 if interested or ask on here any questions
Reduced to £1600 for quick sale for my z9_2...margin reduced to £200 ..will only sell margin when z9_2 is sold...there will be no further reductions

Status
Not open for further replies.