Browning Tingrith Summer League Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polepot

Poles
Browning Tingrith Evening Series Final was fished on Tuesday 30th July

The series of 7 qualifiers and final was very successful again this year and I'd like to thank Ann Freeman and Matt for the excellent organisation and Matt for his Pole retrieval skills / swimming.

The final was nearly marred by the torrential rains and lightning that threatened the "carbon" users that started at 5.30pm but by the time the match was underway just after 6.00pm the storm had moved on to distant parts but all competitors could not have been wetter even if they had jumped in the lakes!

The final was won by:

Dennis Page with 51lb 14oz of carp caught from Cherry Lake in a three hour evening match using pellet on a long pole. He won a Browning Buzz 14m Pole worth 900 plus 170 pools & trophy

Others:

2nd Mick Hill - 48lb 7oz - won 102.00 plus Trophy
3rd Gary Page - 39lb 11oz - won 67.00 plus Trophy
4th Mike Patterson - 35lb 2oz
5th Graham West - 27lb 11oz

Datafile.gif

In such select company I was pleased with my 12th place weighing in 9lbs 13 oz which was incidentally my qualifying position in the league

It has been a really great event and well organised by Tingrith Fishery. and I am looking forward to next years Summer League.

Poles

Great info, great guys, great fun, thats Maggot Drowners
(Just adding photo - Dave)

Edited by - Dave on 01 August 2002 2:44:52 PM

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Nick

Well done mate,

To finish 12th out in the series and the final match was an achievement in itself.Looking good for Malcs summer league.

The sponsored anglers fishing did the business on the day in terrible conditions.

Keith

Golfs a game for people who can't catch fish

MALC

Well done Nick,

As Keith has said you've done well as a lot of the guy's who fish Tingrith are sponsored and a good class of angler.

When you think it's still your first year as a coarse angler you can hold your head up high.

Next target for you is Keith on the 10th.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Malc,

I think it will be me looking over my shoulder now.

Keith

Golfs a game for people who can't catch fish

Status
Not open for further replies.