Browning Strongest Link Pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Does anyone own one of these if so what do you think and has anyone read any reviews on it.Is this pole an allrounder or is it suitable for carp fishing.

MALC

Hi Bulldog and Welcome,

Held one at the NEC earlier in the year and must admit it felt VERY HEAVY (then again i'm only just over 8 stone LOL) it was also one of the saggest poles at it's length, and for the money IMHO there are a lot better pole's on the market.

But at the end of the day every pole feels different to every person that handles them and what i think is a great pole is proberly rubbish to others.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Cheers Malc if you are the same Malc who does the Lime Tree reports you can't be 8 stone we have one of there exmembers fish with our club and he's at least 16 stone and puts it down to the beer in the club (LOL)

MALC

Bulldog

Yep i'm the same one but only joined them this year and keep getting moaned at for being a bean pole icon_smile.gif

Know what you mean about the regular members though as most are a bit heavier than me
plus i dont drink.

Luck with the pole

Malc

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Malc,

You should change that to "I only drink on holiday". I can remember a caravan filled with bottles after you and Ray (and families) had invaded Mags and my holiday home. LOL

Geoff

RSSG member - are you?
Clean Banks Campaign member

MALC

Geoff,

But that was on Holiday icon_smile_big.gif

Malc

Status
Not open for further replies.