Ended Browning Sphere Feeder Rods (2 x 12', 1 x 13'), Xitan Ready Made rod Holdall and Xitan Tip Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapanui

I have all my Browning Feeder rods for sale, on here before they go to Ebay. All are in mint condition, no defects - only some light dirt marks on the handles. I have 2 of the 12' (360) Medium Feeder rods, rated by Browning at 80gr and 1 x 13' (390) Medium/Heavy which i think is rated at 100gr. I will sell as a job lot or seperately. I have all the tips for each rod. the 12' and 13' has 0.75, 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0oz tips. All have the original bags.

In addition i have the Xitan Ready made rod holdall. It will take 6 rods. It's in as new condition. I can sell seperately or if you want all three rods i'll include in the sale.

Lastly, I have the Xitan Tip tube. This is about £28 in the shops (expensive for a tip tube) and again is as new.

The only reason i am selling is I've got a couple of the new Daiwa Tournaments on order :)

I can arrange postage or collection (live in Hampshire).

Each 12' Sphere £175, the 13' £190, the Holdall £35 and the tip tube £15 plus postage depending on area.

Status
Not open for further replies.