Browning black magic xs

Jonny w

Hi all, my 9 year old son has asked for a black magic xs margin 8m to upgrade from his browning pitbull 2 3m, which he has had for a year, I can get one for £90 quid from my local tackle shop, anyone have any idea if there any good as I’ve never even seen one, are they worth £90 quid? Any advice would be great thanks.

Reuben

Site Supporter
Account Locked
I’ve a Drennan Polemaster Margin Carp 8.5m with 2 top kits going spare FOC if it’s for your lad. Too far to collect as I’m in Scotland but I’ll post if you pay the postage. Nice pole & very light & strong. Good reviews on Polecompare. I’ve 2 of these so no drama letting you have one. Let me know buddy.

Jonny w

I’ve a Drennan Polemaster Margin Carp 8.5m with 2 top kits going spare FOC if it’s for your lad. Too far to collect as I’m in Scotland but I’ll post if you pay the postage. Nice pole & very light & strong. Good reviews on Polecompare. I’ve 2 of these so no drama letting you have one. Let me know buddy.
That would be great, thank you very much, very kind of you, ill pm you, thanks again

Reuben

Site Supporter
Account Locked
Steady now, lads. I wouldn’t want folk thinking I’ve actually got a heart! 😉