Browning Black Magic CFX Match 14ft Float Waggler Rod

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
If I really fished any longe range feeder venues I would seriously consider them , even Clattercote in summer is pellet wag or baggin wag, I use an infinity barbel rod for baggin wag .....Boddington is pellet wag or bomb and pellet in summer, meadowlands is pellet wag, bomb, or pole 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️So I’d hardly ever use a long distance feeder rod

Total

Site Supporter
:love: way too many chris's but only one that catches (not this one lol)
The Chris I was referring to can catch, but can't can't draw a decent peg if two flyers pegs were left in the bag! :love: :D.....Plus he loves his feeder fishing! :love::p:ROFLMAO:

chris1967

Site Supporter
If I really fished any longe range feeder venues I would seriously consider them , even Clattercote in summer is pellet wag or baggin wag, I use an infinity barbel rod for baggin wag .....Boddington is pellet wag or bomb and pellet in summer, meadowlands is pellet wag, bomb, or pole 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️So I’d hardly ever use a long distance feeder rod
i've not got a long range version ,the 11ft carp version ive got chucks a fair old distance ,like you it would be too much money to use a couple of times a year. and ive only got 30 yrds of 10lb maxima on my deep spool lmfao (thats a joke obviously )

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
i've not got a long range version ,the 11ft carp version ive got chucks a fair old distance ,like you it would be too much money to use a couple of times a year. and ive only got 30 yrds of 10lb maxima on my deep spool lmfao (thats a joke obviously )
I can do about 70m with the rods I’ve got, so they hardly ever come out 😂😂😂

nejohn

Site Supporter
You could do a lot worse than looking at the Rive R elite that future fishing have on sale for £95 they are not a bad rod, I have one and it is easily as good as a lot of other mid priced rods, nice action, not to heavy, pretty well balanced with decent fittings, it makes a good slider rod as there are not to many rings and they are not to small so will allow stop knots to travel through easily. OK it is not an R waggler but it is £200 cheaper than an R waggler.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter

tfg_logo.png

HOME>COARSE>RODS
z-TFGCOMP0074.jpg

TF GEAR COMPACT ALL ROUNDER ROD​

feefo_logo_sml2.png 96% (136)
WAS £119.99
£29.99

Out of Stock
DESCRIPTION

DELIVERY

feefo_logo_sml2.png REVIEWS

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE​

c-TFGCOMP0011.jpg
TF Gear Compact 10' Float rod
(50)
£34.99
c-TFGCOMP0041.jpg
TF Gear Compact Commercial 10' 2.5lb Carp Rods
(76)
£34.99
c-WEBTFGBANV2ALL11.jpg
TF Gear Banshee V2 Allrounder 11-13’ Rod
£59.99
c-TFGCOMP0022.jpg
TF Gear Compact Commercial Feeder Rods 10'
(79)
£54.99

tfg_logo.png
BlogCustomer SupportFAQDeliveryPrivacy PolicyCookies
SecurityWarranty DetailsContact UsStockistsModern Slavery Act

RECEIVE DISCOUNTS AND DEALS STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!​

JOIN NOW

©Total Fishing Gear, part of BVG Group LTD. *Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge
Facebook Pixel
sold out sorry

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
H
tfg_logo.png

HOME>COARSE>RODS
z-TFGCOMP0074.jpg

TF GEAR COMPACT ALL ROUNDER ROD​

feefo_logo_sml2.png 96% (136)
WAS £119.99
£29.99

Out of Stock
DESCRIPTION

DELIVERY

feefo_logo_sml2.png REVIEWS

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE​

c-TFGCOMP0011.jpg
TF Gear Compact 10' Float rod
(50)
£34.99
c-TFGCOMP0041.jpg
TF Gear Compact Commercial 10' 2.5lb Carp Rods
(76)
£34.99
c-WEBTFGBANV2ALL11.jpg
TF Gear Banshee V2 Allrounder 11-13’ Rod
£59.99
c-TFGCOMP0022.jpg
TF Gear Compact Commercial Feeder Rods 10'
(79)
£54.99

tfg_logo.png
BlogCustomer SupportFAQDeliveryPrivacy PolicyCookies
SecurityWarranty DetailsContact UsStockistsModern Slavery Act

RECEIVE DISCOUNTS AND DEALS STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!​

JOIN NOW

©Total Fishing Gear, part of BVG Group LTD. *Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge
Facebook Pixel
sold out sorry. I have had about 6 tfgear rods stunning value from the float to feeder rods ,all got stollen . The only gripe is the tips are a bit heavy but great for commercials.

NJ1875

Site Supporter
I couldn’t justify the High S , but what are the CTX like??
I’ve got a 10ft CTX - I really like it. Very well made and a lovely action. I would recommend it and will be buying the 11ft very soon.