broken number 4 section map adrenalin pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark bradley

[:H] hi broke my number 4 section of my map adrenalin pro anyone no where i could get hold of one was wandering if a number four of a tks would fit ?

davebike

I would get the correct section !
fishing spares seen to have it

http://www.fishingspares.co.uk/cPath=1_49_201_202

glint

tewton
ask your local tackle shop to order one from MAP, I got a short 4 from that pole for my tks anad it took 2 days to arrive from MAP

on box

ted carters there in preston they will have it for first class shop and first class custoer service aswell [:T]

stikflote

Site Supporter
TKS number four does fit , and is the same number four ,i have same pole ,

all top kits from TKS fit adrenalin pro,

,you should have have two short number fours with that pole mine came with them

antihero

get it repaired instead, will be miles stronger than the original and half the price

give esselle or speedy pole repairs a shout

chezzydan

they are cheap enough, Give Billy Clarkes at sheffield a bell, thats where i got mine from for it, ive got an Adrenalin as well and seem to get through no 4 like they are going out of fashion.

if its a clean break telescope it sand the join, and wrap it, i use the ones i have broken like that on venues that have less pole breaking fish :)

stikflote

Site Supporter
Chezzydan
i dont know how you handle your adrenalin,but ive never snapped any of my number fours,
the normal one or the short ones,
i find it an excellent pole, tho im no longer using it

Larry Teepot

i have done 2 number 4s....seems a very proan section to me.....im sticking with the short ones for now...

mark bradley

it it just gave way my normal no 4 i have the 2 short fours to fall back on but i do like using the normal 4 when i am f1 fishing at have checked a few sites think i will go for tks n4 at least i can get top kits of tks they well cheap great pole to use :eek:)

Hatman

Drawbag ace
Chezzy handles his pole well, he was next peg to me on saturday & he nailed 3rd in the match. He doesn't bully carp in imho, maybe he treasures the moment since he hardly ever hooks any [;)]

A freak gust of wind blew my 401 off the roller and broke my number 7. I set up on sunday to find the number 8 was badly cracked too, that makes it a 400+ gust of wind [:(]

mark bradley

fished mine at 13 metre in wind yesterday though i might have broke another section but came 1st caught ide all day well knacked today was hard work.

chezzydan

Larry ive done a few (to be fair i sat on one on a match at Raker which dint help), the long ones just seem fragile so i only use the short uns, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.