Broken Mag Loks on Preston Inception 360

Simbo69

Last year I bought myself a brand new Preston Innovations Inception 360 seat box. One reason was with getting older I wanted to lighten my load from my 6 drawer X6 and the other reason was for a back support. Because of lock down and other reasons I only used the seat box for the first time this week. I don't know how but I have managed somehow to damage one of the mag loks and completely break one off. The mag loks look factory fitted and non replaceable. If I could buy just the top section of the box, complete with the 4 mag loks, I could fit the swivel and seat but they don't seem to be available. Another option, I suppose, would be to buy the padded seat that fits the Inception SL30 and I could at least use the box.
Has any body got any other ideas to save me having a brand new seat box that cannot be used ? I have written to Preston but not had a reply.
Many thanks. Bill

Andygw

Site Supporter
Last year I bought myself a brand new Preston Innovations Inception 360 seat box. One reason was with getting older I wanted to lighten my load from my 6 drawer X6 and the other reason was for a back support. Because of lock down and other reasons I only used the seat box for the first time this week. I don't know how but I have managed somehow to damage one of the mag loks and completely break one off. The mag loks look factory fitted and non replaceable. If I could buy just the top section of the box, complete with the 4 mag loks, I could fit the swivel and seat but they don't seem to be available. Another option, I suppose, would be to buy the padded seat that fits the Inception SL30 and I could at least use the box.
Has any body got any other ideas to save me having a brand new seat box that cannot be used ? I have written to Preston but not had a reply.
Many thanks. Bill

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Many thanks. Bill
Hi Simbo, Do you go on Facebook much ? There is a Preston Innovations group on there that you could join. Only last week I read of a similar problem to yours being discussed. Just a thought. Sorry to hear of your problem.

PeteC

I've got an inception 360 box too and also have the seat cushion as well as the armchair 😂.....personally I find the box a lot easier to transport with the cushion on it and then add the other seat once the box is out of the car, so if you do get the cushion I'm sure you would find it very useful ...
Apart from that all I would say is that I have contacted Preston through their website as I had a query on an attachment....must say I was pretty impressed as I received a reply the next day, so perhaps give that a try...? Hope you get it sorted out soon.