Britain to achieve herd inmunity by Monday

rd115

плак-плак
Site Supporter
Book through swift queue, loads less hassle than dealing with a dopey jumped up GPs receptionist.

I'm only 38 and got my jab sorted through swift queue back in February. Booked online and was heading out the door for a jab within 30 mins.

Truly

Site Supporter
Phoned today and the first thing they said was .... Have we contacted you yet ? My doctors are so far up their own arses. I could do with moving practices to be honest.
Book it online mate. There should be lots of different locations where you can get it done, other than your GP surgery. If you book online, you should get the time and date for your second dose booked too. Good luck (y)

Pigmeal

I wonder if all of those people saying the governments handling of this was far worse than the job our European neighbours doing will now apologise. However I will not hold my breath waiting for comments and articles saying that bumbling Boris and his party of clowns may just have got it right
Cobblers

Not Now Kato

Site Supporter
Thank you for taking the time to give a well informed and detailed response to my comment which is exactly what could be expected from the blinkered people that made the comments in the 1st place
However I do fail to see what shoe repairers have to do with the administration of vaccines
Deleted?

grumpy44

Site Supporter
we had our 2nd today. will have to have a little lie down while wife makes tea.

baboboy

Site Supporter
Had my 2nd jab today. Got told by the nurse to take paracetamol straight away. Got a slight sniffle and an achey arm.