Britain to achieve herd inmunity by Monday

rd115

плак-плак
Site Supporter

Bet the EU bureaucrats are raging inside, we're making them look silly.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Good. As it looks like the jabbers have forgot me. Oh well. When you guys have had yours I suppose I won’t need one. 🤷‍♂️

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Have a look at this. Very easy to book on line (y)
Thanks pal. 👍. I thought you had to wait until you were ‘ called ‘ up. At 54 I thought they may have contacted me by now. Maybe not enough vaccine for a fat lump like me. 🤣🤣. It is what it is. Can’t say that I’m that bothered about it anymore. It’s gone on long enough.

62tucker

Site Supporter
We are atm the best in Europe
Didn’t see any mention of it on MSM last night. Strange.

Attachments

• 28C7071A-4C65-48EF-A113-F89F4634D97F.png
    28C7071A-4C65-48EF-A113-F89F4634D97F.png
    308.1 KB · Views: 17

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Already got my appointment for 2nd dose next week.

nejohn

Site Supporter
I wonder if all of those people saying the governments handling of this was far worse than the job our European neighbours doing will now apologise. However I will not hold my breath waiting for comments and articles saying that bumbling Boris and his party of clowns may just have got it right

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
I think the claims of herd immunity are a little premature given that it takes 4 weeks from jab to immunity and the jab is only 70-80% effective. (They measure immunity as antibodies, but this doesn't guarantee immunity in the real world).

However, we are well on the way and every week that passes with more jabs being given, the better the situation becomes.

JayD

Site Supporter
Thanks pal. 👍. I thought you had to wait until you were ‘ called ‘ up. At 54 I thought they may have contacted me by now. Maybe not enough vaccine for a fat lump like me. 🤣🤣. It is what it is. Can’t say that I’m that bothered about it anymore. It’s gone on long enough.
I thought the same when they were doing the 70s earlier this year, then I learned that one of the criteria, along with the differences with my medical condition, area, supplies, staffing etc, was my surname. Since I am a 'W', I got mine later than others I know in a similar position. Having said that I would book one if I were you, just to make sure.

John.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I thought the same when they were doing the 70s earlier this year, then I learned that one of the criteria, along with the differences with my medical condition, area, supplies, staffing etc, was my surname. Since I am a 'W', I got mine later than others I know in a similar position. Having said that I would book one if I were you, just to make sure.

John.
Cheers John. I’m a P so maybe still a way off yet. Whatever. If they do get in touch they do if not then I’m not too bothered. You got to die of summat one day haven’t ya ?

Truly

Site Supporter
54... Just a boy then. (y) :love:. You have got many years fishing ahead. This rotten virus has absolutely screwed lots of people that it didn't kill and completely buggered their lives up.
Get jabbed mate. The needle is much finer than a B511 honest guv:D.
Got my second dose tomorrow. Can't wait to get my sleeve rolled up.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
54... Just a boy then. (y) :love:. You have got many years fishing ahead. This rotten virus has absolutely screwed lots of people that it didn't kill and completely buggered their lives up.
Get jabbed mate. The needle is much finer than a B511 honest guv:D.
Got my second dose tomorrow. Can't wait to get my sleeve rolled up.
You sure you’re going to the right place for your jab matey ? Don’t think you’re supposed to get high from it ya know. You’re just going to see those nurses aren’t ya ? Ya dirty owd angler 🤣🤣👍

stikflote

Site Supporter
Ihave not had a text for the second one , but the card they gave me after having the first one, says
April 10 at 10 50, so do I just turn up?? which is what I'm going to do

jods

Site Supporter
2or 3 weeks ago it was on the news saying anybody over 50 who had not had the jab should book one.