Bristol Angling

Total

Site Supporter
@chefster ....Which model Gaz?.....Always had decent service from Bristol Angling...(y)

Fishfinderuk

Site Supporter
Another Tyson 9ft mate , didn’t break the bank , but lovely little rods
I agree,very nice rods,and quite rite you dont need to break the bank these days to get a decent rod.i bought a dawia yank and bank for the wife to try fishing,there that good,I've sold my tricast rods and got mostly yank and bank rods.they just feel great and are more than half the price of the tricast equivalent.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Once again their customer service never ceases to amaze me , I ordered another 9ft Preston feeder rod yesterday at 10am, and it’s arrived mid day today , awesome service from Callum and Paul 🎣🎣👍👍Gazza
Errrrrrrr excuse me young man but, what's wrong with Maver ? Are you deserting me ? 😆. Nah, Preston make some excellent rods. What's it to be used for Gazza ? Method / hybrid close ? 👍

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Errrrrrrr excuse me young man but, what's wrong with Maver ? Are you deserting me ? 😆. Nah, Preston make some excellent rods. What's it to be used for Gazza ? Method / hybrid close ? 👍
no I’m not deserting maver, I already got one, and like it so brought another....just short chucks method, bomb pellet etc , so I can have one of each set up, instead of keep swapping over