breambasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

breambasher

hi everyone;
my real name is pete allott
born sheffield 1967
started fishing when i was about 6 mostly on the witham and lincolnshire rivers.struck my first blood as a match fisher at 14 mostly on the trent ended the season winning the senior section & junior section too.carried on from there now fishing with local club.biggest ever match result was 3rd in section on the embssy pairs on the witham beat dennis white two pegs away.
oh bye the way im married with 2 kids great fun.
love fishing anywhere a bit jammy though i reckon if i fished in your bath i would catch fish.
cheers pete icon_smile.gif

im mad for it

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Hi Pete and welcome,
Live close and tend to fish the Trent south of Nottingham more, although venture up to East Stoke ,Collingham etc as I love that area.
cya around

Trev

Ziptrev pug.gif Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

ray

hiya pete, welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it.

"a fool and his litter are soon parted" take yours home
original "clean banks campaign" slogan.

pikey123

hi pete
i,m after a bit of info on how to catch bream from a lake of about 3 acres its about 7feet deep.I fish it with a feeder at about 60 yds.it dosnt have a drop off the bream average 3-5lb.the lake suddenly shelves down to 25ft at one end.normally the shallow end produces the best weights.should iuse a catty to put in the intial feed or 10 casts with afeeder.what g/bait do you prefer.i know this is a bit sketchy but any tips or info would come in handy.
thanks dave.

d a pike

G

Welcome to the forum breambasher, enjoy and and have fun.
Pikey are we on for a pint in the Anglers Rest om the 8th June?????
i'll put my M/Ds t shirt on

Andy
bear1.gif
i'm going fishing

breambasher

quote:
hi pete
i,m after a bit of info on how to catch bream from a lake of about 3 acres its about 7feet deep.I fish it with a feeder at about 60 yds.it dosnt have a drop off the bream average 3-5lb.the lake suddenly shelves down to 25ft at one end.normally the shallow end produces the best weights.should iuse a catty to put in the intial feed or 10 casts with afeeder.what g/bait do you prefer.i know this is a bit sketchy but any tips or info would come in handy.
thanks dave.

d a pike

im mad for it

breambasher

quote:
hi pete
thanks dave.

d a pike
my favourite g bait for bream is a mixture of bream 3000 and good ol brown crumb mix 50/50 if the water is clear add some black this will stop the bream getting spooky.if you are going for a one off sesion location is the key look for tell tail signs ie; extra colour in thewater or fish rolling.if you spot fish i would never ball in on top of them try straight lead tactics or waggler if you can reach them i wouldnt give them any food unless they didnt respond otherwise gently does it.i would put out the feed through a small cage feeder casting every 5 minutes theyll come good luck.by the way whats the name of the lake?

im mad for it

darryl

welcome breambasher live in nottingham and like to fish selford hams myself for bream big schools ...darryl

work`s for them who can`t fish

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Pete - breambasher - welcome to you. Great place here. Friendly folk and a few who even catch some fish. icon_smile_big.gif

I guess I am the most distant member on here. Way too far to make most of the fish-ins. Worse luck on me too since they sound like serious fun.

Anyway, glad you found the place and just jump in with both feet whenever you feel the urge.

Newt Vail

waxlion1

Welcome to MD join in and enjoy M8 icon_smile_wink.gif

Waxlion1

Ray Owen

'Nomad'
Hi mate,
Welcome and enjoy.

I like u are a bream nutter

tuck in son

tight lines

Ray