bream.....can't get away from them!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bream dream

up the Villa.
had a week on hols last week,stopped at Unity holiday park in brean sands,nice place....anyway on site is a little pool about 1/2 an acre,supposidly holding 30lb+ carp(lol)and big roach bream etc.

so i decided to have a few hours on the first day,found a nice little peg facing one of the islands and due to the ban on groundbait i fished the method with dampened pellet and a 6mm white choco pellet on a band,dropping just shy of the island.

SAM_0833.jpg

after 2 put ins the tip sprang to life and after a short but spirited fight this little blighter graced the net,

SAM_0834.jpg

followed by a dozen or so more,all about the same size with the odd one up to 3lb,after an hour or so things went quiet,the pub called and off i toddled.

i tried again on wednesday and had pretty much the same results as before,the only difference was a tench and a little common about 3~4lb.

the whole of the time i was there the biggest fish i saw was about 7lb most of the fish caught were bream/tench/roach,a great liitle pool for a short session but not for the seriouse angler,one bit of advice if any of you go down there on your hols DON'T FISH THE POLE,i saw 2 poles broken by kids either standing on them or hitting them with their bikes.

so all in all not a bad little pool but i think the old rumours of the elusive 30lber and the massive pike are a little far fetched[:p]
but where ever i go i seem to find my old friend the snotty [:D] i can't get away from um.

The Big Fella

hi

nice one bream dream.....

I hope they are following me tomorrow night 8 days fishing for snotties in Holland from friday this week on natural canals and lakes!

Best weight is 161lb of bream on the pole from a canal 3 years ago[;)][:D]

Cooky

how much was the camping looking at it for next year and getting prices of around 251 for 4 adults 3 kids in a tourer

bream dream

up the Villa.
we stopped in a eruo-tent(ready set up job,cooker/tv etc)i think it was 480 for severn nights,so not too bad.brilliant site,everything you need,good pubs and entertainment great for the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.