Breakfast

Wise Owl

Account Locked
On a work day I get up 5-45 ish cup of tea bowl of Porridge, tek Albert out, another cup of tea and 2 slices of toast. That does me till about 1 and have a sarnie, now I seldom work weekends and on a Saturday And Sunday love a full English it must be a not working thing?

Dusty

Got to be something healthy, nothing worse than eating rubbish for breakfast and then having to do a days work feeling like rubbish.
Usually have either porridge, a couple of eggs or Greek yoghurt and honey.
Usually tides me over until lunchtime.

If I’m hungover I’ll eat anything though.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I rarely do breakfast when i'm at home, if i do it will be either Alpen or a fry up...... can't see the use of anything else.

Porridge i'll eat at anytime of the day, so long as it's real porridge and not that vile "ready brek" type rubbish nice, thick. slice to eat and sprinkled with a little salt.

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Most weekdays it will be 2 slices of seeded bread,toasted, with either Marmite or peanut butter with about 6 cups of tea, weekends it will be a poached egg withh baked beans (Branston) and 2 slices of seeded toast, and have to make sure the beans do NOT come in contact with the toast until the egg & bean juice gets mopped up at the end.

62tucker

Site Supporter
2 weetabix every morning. Cup of tea. And normally 2 trips to the bog.

Sportsman

Site Supporter
Porridge with dried fruit or muesli with extra dried fruit. (I like dried fruit) Lots of tea.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I cooked 12 full English breakfasts this morning ;)

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
On a work day I get up 5-45 ish cup of tea bowl of Porridge, tek Albert out, another cup of tea and 2 slices of toast. That does me till about 1 and have a sarnie, now I seldom work weekends and on a Saturday And Sunday love a full English it must be a not working thing?
Only eat breakfast when on holiday .2 coffees and 4 rollies lol I'm sad must pack up smoking and get an appetite

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
In a sports pub with a load of Everton fans. Its getting noisy lol

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Got to be a fry up on a Saturday / Sunday morning surely ? There's only so much cereal a man can take. The only thing that doesn't taste any better with brown sauce on is cereal. ?

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
7 day's a week. 2 smoked thick cut rashers of bacon.
With 1 piece black pudding or Larne sausage.
With 1 whole large tomato sliced in half and 2 large or 3 medium mushrooms and at least 1 double yolker fried in pork dripping.???

Last edited: