Breakfast Delivered

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Good point PG.
So. If you have a car licence no need to get a cycle licence, but you must get insurance added onto you car policy etc to cover damage etc to other vehicles, people.
Add an single extra £10 a year only charge onto any vehicle registered on your name and I think we've sorted it 👍🏻 Good call.
A PG Tip of sorts 😉
Thank you for your kind words, perhaps this site need a `PG`s top tip time` thread.

If a cyclist was to scratch or dent my car I would be bloody annoyed. However I see cycling as a cheap and more or less free way of
getting about, tax along with insurance would put a lot of people off and however many rules and regulations they introduce many
will ignore them just as they do now.

Back on topic, eggs and some packs of bacon are quite cheap and quick to cook so I don`t understand the trade in breakfast delivery.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Laziness PG, people can't be bothered unless it's done for them

rudd

Serial Blanker
Site Supporter
It’s nothing new.
Before these fast food delivery people we had; The Sandwich van.
Never understood why people cannot make their own breakfast or lunch.
Along come Facebook and many now ask what to have for dinner.

Cost of living crisis if affecting us all.
I have cut out one cigar and two brandies per day plus reduced the Chauffeur to a six day week. Given him Sundays off as apparently we are not allowed to drive on Sundays.

rd115

Slava Ukraini
Site Supporter
Convenience i spose.

Get it delivered and our Gert doesn't have to clean the cooker.

Robwooly

I used to delivery Chinese take aways in in the in London (wouldn't do it now) an can understand the treat aspect of getting it in the evenings and I do know a guy who delivers the McD breakfasts then does minicabbing after.

Incidently he says most the people who do get the breakfasts are unemployed - Read in to that what you will

spooky1966

Site Supporter
I cant see any point of having a breakfast delivered now a kebab at half past 2 in the morning after a gut full of beer is a completely different scenario. i even phoned a taxi once to have one delivered :eek:

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Put some fuel into my car in Tescos at Broadbridge Heath yesterday. Queue for the car wash was about twelve cars.
Wash it yerself and save a fiver. Bit of exercise into the bargain too.