bread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken age 63

' Gin & Tonic '
what do i do with 27 loafs of mixed bread'',called into me bakers to day for two french sticks,came out with allthis bread,so ive stuck it in the freezer,(she aint happy)so if i stuff it through the food mixer to make it smaller ,is there any way i can preserve it with out useing all her freezer space? ive got visitors for about two weeks so no fishing time,help please

ken neil

scouse

'River Man'
hi ken just put in a blender
then add flavour
put in freezer bags
stick in freezer
use what you want
when you want
sorted[:D]

dave mickey.gif scouse (and proud of it)

alan edmonds

yeah...dry it, like well dry it.. toast a good few slices, like four per loaf...blend the lot in batches ,,,mix it all in whatever youve got to hold it all then dry it again ,,,then store it in the bottom of airing cupboard with lids on or you might get spanish mice...I mix mine with very fine feed pellets and other stuff as the bulk of my feed..if they aint taking they dont get the pellets with it..they just get the cloud bait..i also mix casters..mags..chopped worm..chopped meat..but i never put much of the good stuff in untill i'm happy they're on the go.............................i wish i had all that bread......

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeel emin....Alan

mike s

Place in a VERY low oven in 1" slices for about 20 min. Then run through a blender to produce fine crumb. Riddle off the lumps & re-grind them. Store in airtight bags/containers & you have your own source of groundbait base mix.

Cumbria Angling Centre

ken age 63

' Gin & Tonic '
thanks alan and mike s,looks like im going to be stuck in the kitchen tomorrow,i had put them in the freezer ,so ive just got some out to do them in the morning,nice one lads

ken neil

Status
Not open for further replies.