Bread punch fishing

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Cheers guys, myself and the two mates l fished with are going back to try again before the lockdown ends and the boats are able to travel freely again. Its not always as good as today, we fished the same canal at Bunbury on thursday, and the best catch amongst the lads there was a meagre 3lb. But thats the beauty of this game we play.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Cheers guys, myself and the two mates l fished with are going back to try again before the lockdown ends and the boats are able to travel freely again. Its not always as good as today, we fished the same canal at Bunbury on thursday, and the best catch amongst the lads there was a meagre 3lb. But thats the beauty of this game we play.
I recall you having quite a few good bags from it may/June time if I'm remembering the right canal? Do you fish it year round?

nutmeg

Site Supporter
I recall you having quite a few good bags from it may/June time if I'm remembering the right canal? Do you fish it year round?
In the summer post lockdown we were fishing the Llangollen canal mostly, as in my profile pic, but we also had some really good sessions on the Shroppie fishing around the Coole Pilote area. Think l have fished the canals this year more than ever before.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Ah yes I recall now ?? knew it was roughly in that neck of the woods

Last edited: