Bread method feeder??

HALTON DANGLER

In this weeks vlog we go in search of a snow carp using the method feeder. with ice cold conditions i decided that a full pellet feeder approach would be too much so decided to refine the mix to include bread crumb, it seemed work ok,check out the vlog below

commieboy257

Account Locked
that Youtuber for AD, 'Chunk' I think is his name has a video on where he uses liquidised bread on the method in winter with very good results.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
I have tried it but with a small pellet feeder and dampened crumb. Two or three compressed 8mm discs on a quick stop.

HALTON DANGLER

interesting video indeed, thats completly bread approach which is very interesting as i wouldnt have thought the bread would have held on its own around the method hence why i mixed some feed pellets in mine as well

commieboy257

Account Locked
I reckon that you have to be VERY well practiced at getting just the right amount of compression on the bread when in mould or it will either fall off or just sit there like a block. now admittedly the fish may still peck away at it but it negates some of the performance aspects of the method feeder, may as just pack it round a bomb at that rate.