Bread - A bait for all seasons

chubby chubber

Site Supporter
is that a free stretch you fish matey cos if its not too far i could fancy a crack at it during the week sometime cheers

The Ginger Bread Man

is that a free stretch you fish matey cos if its not too far i could fancy a crack at it during the week sometime cheers
No mate www.bingleyanglingclub.co.uk but day tickets are about £4.00 It's full of fish but hardly anybody fishes it due to parking well lack of it. But to be honest there's plenty of free parking for those in the know. There used to be a huge carpark at the train station but that's gone. You'll have a good day out matey

chubby chubber

Site Supporter
so how far is parking away from the stretch you fish ive a 4 wheel shuttle so its not a problem getting to the canal

chubby chubber

Site Supporter
cheers for that does it get quieter with boats later on in the year as i bet its manic with it been school hols now

The Ginger Bread Man

cheers for that does it get quieter with boats later on in the year as i bet its manic with it been school hols now
I wake at 4:30, arrive 5:30, fish 6:30 onwards. I live 5 minutes from that postcode matey. It will go quiet around November. I've lived here 15 years but I've never fished a winter down on this stretch. Though this year I am as the Roach & Skimmers this year on this bottom length are immense this year? I'm not complaining. I usually fish the boatyard above November - February. Crossflats

chubby chubber

Site Supporter
soun
I wake at 4:30, arrive 5:30, fish 6:30 onwards. I live 5 minutes from that postcode matey. It will go quiet around November. I've lived here 15 years but I've never fished a winter down on this stretch. Though this year I am as the Roach & Skimmers this year on this bottom length are immense this year? I'm not complaining. I usually fish the boatyard above November - February. Crossflats
sounds like a plan if you fancy a days fishing sometime let me know and wecan sort a day off bud thats if you fancy it of course

William hurst

Site Supporter
A bit like me I fish the chesterfield canal 3 minutes walk get there at first light