*Brand New* ponds, Lee Lane...Bingley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Towpath Tyke

Trying new ponds at Lee lane, Bingley (Bradford) Saturday 19th if anyone fancies trying somewhere new? 5.00 a day on bank, fish up to about 5lb average 3lb!! a bit open to the wind but look very nice if you like brand new commercials.

davidsenior

15/03/03 - 22/06/16
In Memoriam
NO THANK YOU !!! I went to have a look last week (Sat) on the way back from pegging out the length for the Roses Match.

Saw about a dozen fishing and in the half hour we were there only saw ONE fish landed.

Let it mature a little first, and any sign of a breeze and you will get BLOWN AWAY on that hillside.

If you fancy somewhere decent AND local on Saturday why not "None Go Bye Farm", I'll show you how to fish it if you like.[;)][:D]

arkwright

FlyingCarpetPilot
Site Supporter
im on the teams of 4 jon on saturday,enjoy yourself [:)]

neilbarko

Fished this place 3 or 4 times now and like david says it can get a bit fresh if it's windy. Corn & pellet seems to produce the most fish and I've caught more in the margins than anywhere else. I've only had one quiet day there, all the rest has been pretty much fish a chuck.

Towpath Tyke

Just Method Gob (Scott) and me then!!! unless Mr Senior passes his M.O.T in time (I mean his van does!!) lol [:I] Can you ask the mechanic for a spare key for the back door David please? don`t want to be locked out again mate [:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)]

Towpath Tyke

Pasties every chuck on pole and pellet to island, had 10 or 12 then got rained out at 2pm! Scott had 15 or more before I left and was still catching, in the rain, bless him! took me 2 days to dry out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.