Sold Brand New MAP C2 Carp Pole 14.5M £700

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigtonyd

Morning everyone
So I have up for sale the above pole. Never been used, still has all the plastic wrappers on the sections etc. Package is the same as you would get in the shops but I will include a brand new map cupping kit(again not used, the cupping kit does not come as standard). I live in Meriden, 2 min from Packington Sommers pick up from mine with safety social distancing. Or could deliver at your cost. Asking price is £750

Tony

Last edited:

tedstriker

Site Supporter
can get them brand new for £850 with 3top kits, might need to drop your price a bit if no top kits are included

silver fox

Morning everyone
So I have up for sale the above pole. Never been used, still has all the plastic wrappers on the sections etc. Package is the same as you would get in the shops but I will include a brand new map cupping kit(again not used, the cupping kit does not come as standard). I live in Meriden, 2 min from Packington Sommers pick up from mine with safety social distancing. Or could deliver at your cost. Asking price is £750

Tony
Hi

How many top kits with this please

Cheers

Rob

Bigtonyd

Hello mate, there are 3 power kits with side puller(come as standard) and I am including a cupping top kit too. Any more questions please feel free mate.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.