Brain dead neighbours

62tucker

Site Supporter
Some people have got no brains or are just thick and stupid. Bin day. Recycling bin and green waste bin today. Idiots next door filled there green waste with bits of a hedge and put 6 compost bags full of hedge cuttings next to bin expecting the lads to take them. Guess what. Bins emptied but all bags are left on path. They pay £30 a year for that bin and it’s only 2nd time I have seen it out.
Also when out in car before I seen old blinds standing next to bin. Cardboard Tv boxes with polystyrene still in. All left

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
The cardboard box issue is just plain lazy. There’s no excuse for not emptying it.

Fezzer

Sounds like idiots next door to me. Left 2 suitcases of rubbish at side of bin. Didn't get emptied, they took bin in and left suitcases on street so I picked them up and dumped them in his garden. Few days later seen him sticking them in car (hopefully taking um to tip) I Once heard is mrs shout "theres a penguin in garden". It was a magpie ?

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
Round my way we get blue nylon/plastic bags for thick cardboard recycling. The bags are pretty naff and I can't see why anyone would want one particularly.
But ours got nicked!

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
round here the green waste goes in a green bag but you can buy extra plastic ones after trimming my bush o_O I put 10 out and they took the lot.
The scrap men usually come before the bin men and take any metal objects.
Cardboard left next to bins is always taken if the cardboard recyle bag is full.
Come christmas we nearly always tip them I am sure this helps

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
This is one of my neighbour's answer to stoping the noise caused by a dripping gutter onto a upvc window cill....

IMG_6512.jpg

Its been like that for months :D

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
He doesnt know as he sleeps at the back of the house :sleep2: