Bradshaw Hall Fisheries break in

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter

Bradshaw Hall Fisheries LTD​

Can’t believe it, shut one day and the scum are out in force!
Break-in last night at the fishery, came through the cafe roof and thankfully activated the alarm- would have only missed them by minutes! ??
Anyone with any information please contact the police or the fishery.

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

Barbelcatcher

Site Supporter
Whilst I agree that this is dispicable and that they ought to be caught, it would appear that all the right ingredients had been left or where in place to aid them. The bin to easily climb onto the adjoining cabin roof, which was placed so near, that the slates could easily be removed from there.

martin22

Site Supporter
“Gone in through the cafe roof” what exactly were they planning on nicking or does it join on to a tackle shop or something?

martin22

Site Supporter
It’s got to be someone familiar with the place to break in through the roof like that because 1. They’d need to know a door could be opened from the inside to get out once there in or 2. Where they’ve broke in through the roof there’s something there to climb in and out on judging by the height

corkycat

Oh, is that where it is ? I’ve done some work in Bolton. Seemed like a nice place to me. ?

“Gone in through the cafe roof” what exactly were they planning on nicking or does it join on to a tackle shop or something?
That's right - the cafe and tackle shop are both in the one reception building. Access to the fishery is gated and very difficult to gain entry, which is why the've tried to bludgeon their way through the roof. It still begs the question what where they planning to nick? Pies, perhaps?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
That's right - the cafe and tackle shop are both in the one reception building. Access to the fishery is gated and very difficult to gain entry, which is why the've tried to bludgeon their way through the roof. It still begs the question what where they planning to nick? Pies, perhaps?

I was nowhere near and besides that I've got an alibi :eek: