Box set to watch

Jimpanzee

Site Supporter
I just finished watching The comey rule on Sky Atlantic, quite apt considering the US elections are ongoing. Very good - Trump doesn’t come out of it very well.

breadflake

Site Supporter
Searching NowTv early last night and found MacGyver (2016) watched half a dozen episodes and it is like TVs Misson Impossible on steriods
not sure i will watch more but got to get one of those Swiss army knives

mickthestick

Hod job
Site Supporter
The Mandalorian ,just started watching series 2, Cowboy scripts rehashed into the future , hero has a voice between Clint Eastwood and the Lone Ranger but a good watch and enjoyable

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Watching the Mandalorian season 1 at the mo
Just finished all 12 seasons of Big Bang Theory... funny as F*ck... loved it

Flathead

Site Supporter
Some of the Scandinavian crime thrillers on Netflix are very good. Such as: The Bridge, Bordertown, Young Wallander and there are one or two more.

They are mostly subtitled but easy to follow.

Also like The Sinner and am currently watching Schitt’s Creek which is very funny

feldri

Site Supporter
Two and a half men was one of the best sitcoms I've ever watched. That and only fools and horses.

Swim Jim

Formerly: jjpendurocomp
Site Supporter
Some of the Scandinavian crime thrillers on Netflix are very good. Such as: The Bridge, Bordertown, Young Wallander and there are one or two more.

They are mostly subtitled but easy to follow.

Also like The Sinner and am currently watching Schitt’s Creek which is very funny
I’d just watched Narcos then Narcos Mexico so needed something a little lighter to watch. Schitts Creek fitted the bill perfectly, with some amazing characters (y)

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Been watching a few foreign series for a while now. Some really good stuff out there if you don't mind Sub-titles. Gomorrah and Suburra are 2 good Italian ones. Fauda and False Flag are both quality Israeli shows. As is Hatufim, the series that Homeland was based on.

Swim Jim

Formerly: jjpendurocomp
Site Supporter
Been watching a few foreign series for a while now. Some really good stuff out there if you don't mind Sub-titles. Gomorrah and Suburra are 2 good Italian ones. Fauda and False Flag are both quality Israeli shows. As is Hatufim, the series that Homeland was based on.
Been wondering about Gomorrah where can u find that?