Box set to watch

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
It's a sin - about the impact of AIDS on a group of young gay people.
Although the subject may make a few uncomfortable it is an excellent series, well acted,sad at times and a window on how difficult it was growing up being gay and the sudden explosion of aids.

Team KDB

Did you watch The Immortal before the last series?

Another good Italian gangster series is Suburra

George I did watch it and put a post on,i think it’s fits in between 3 and 4 seasons 🤷‍♂️ and also enjoyed it. 👍

62tucker

Site Supporter
Watched “The tourist” on iplayer.
6 episodes
Stars Mr grey from 50 shades 😳.
And from The Fall. Which was good as well

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Finished episode 3 today but won't be any more.
Thought it was garbage and didn't know what it wanted to be.
First 10 minutes was the best

DFL

Site Supporter
After life series 3 has started on Netflix today. 👍
Just binged on the whole six episodes this evening, as with the first two series it was moments of great sadness and wicked humour. The last episode was so cheesy and sentimental, brought a lump to my throat.

Love Kerry Godliman and as of next month she’ll be filming in my town for twelve weeks making a second series of Whitstable Pearl.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Just binged on the whole six episodes this evening, as with the first two series it was moments of great sadness and wicked humour. The last episode was so cheesy and sentimental, brought a lump to my throat.

Love Kerry Godliman and as of next month she’ll be filming in my town for twelve weeks making a second series of Whitstable Pearl.
Just finished it today. Definitely lump in throat and tears in eyes

Robwooly

Just watched the first two series of The Sinner, a crime drama with a difference. The first series was pretty sensational the second hasn't disappointed either looking forward to the third although got The Crown and Vikings rolling at the mo so it may have to wait as it will need a one sit binge if like the others.

Reuben

Site Supporter
On series 2 of ‘The Good Doctor’ - excellent! Plus nearly finished ‘The Great Rod Race’ - an obvious goody. ’The Witcher’ is a good watch too. Sorry if these have already been suggested, I can’t be arsed reading the whole thread 😬