Box set to watch

62tucker

Site Supporter
Anyone watched Dopestick.
8 episodes

The series takes viewers to the epicenter of America's struggle with opioid addiction, from the boardrooms of Purdue Pharma, to a distressed Virginia mining community, to the hallways of the DEA.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Anyone watched the 100.
Any good and worth a watch.
100 episodes so it’s a big decision for me to start it.

Swim Jim

Formerly: jjpendurocomp
Site Supporter
Yes I’ve watched it and yes it’s a marathon. To be honest its too long and I couldn’t wait to get to the end.
In hind sight I wouldn’t watch it again but that’s just my opinion and it might be something you’d be into. I first started watching it on recommendation from close friends. To be fair sci fi fantasy wasn’t something I’ve ever been into.
Its set 97yrs after a nuclear war and it’s about recolonisation of the planet.
Give season 1 a try if your not sure bin it (y)

Last edited:

George Jones

Anyone watched the 100.
Any good and worth a watch.
100 episodes so it’s a big decision for me to start it.
I enjoyed it. A bit up and down but worth watching.

I'm binging on Yellowstone at the moment, onto the 3rd series and liking it.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
New one starting on Netflix this weekend.......Stay Close. 8 one hour episodes. One of the Harlan Coben books for those who are fans.

Team KDB

All caught up with The Expanse.Season three was an effort but i stuck it out 🤣

Gommorah season 5 and 2 episodes in and its going to be a late night again 😉

Corn Master

The Witcher on Netflix and season 2 starts next month. If you watched GOT you should take a look at this 👍

The Expanse on Amazon and after five episodes into a six season series why did i take so long to start watching it 🤷‍♂️.I put it on then i had to drag myself to bed after five episode,it was a case of just one more episode 🤣.I will be all over it this weekend to finish it and some late nights ahead 🤣
The Witcher on console is better

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
I don't know if it's been mentioned already. I CBA to go through 20 pages to check. I also don't know if it's available for streaming or download. I recently recorded it off live TV. But I thoroughly enjoyed watching Hornblower. - It's a period drama set around the time of Napoleon and based on Horatio Hornblower who is in Her Majesty's Navy ( Galleons & Splice the Mainbrace & stuff). The original books were by C.S. Forester.

The entire series is a few 2hr episodes and so not overly long. But well worth a watch.

Chervil

Site Supporter
I'm on season 2 of The Witcher on Netflix (season 3 will be along), based on the books by Andrzej Sapkowski.
The Witcher on Netflix and season 2 starts next month. If you watched GOT you should take a look at this 👍

The Expanse on Amazon and after five episodes into a six season series why did i take so long to start watching it 🤷‍♂️.I put it on then i had to drag myself to bed after five episode,it was a case of just one more episode 🤣.I will be all over it this weekend to finish it and some late nights ahead 🤣
Enjoying The Witcher, season 3 will be out end of next year, or maybe start of 2023. Of course ladies getting their bits out helps it along.

Team KDB

Just finished Queen’s Gambit
Very good
Worth a watch
@H T B Queens Gambit 👍

Just finished it last night and I have zero knowledge of chess but this had me hooked and i did it in two nights.👍

Gommorah all caught up and i hope it wins every award going. 👍

George Jones

Gommorah all caught up and i hope it wins every award going. 👍
Did you watch The Immortal before the last series?

Another good Italian gangster series is Suburra