Box set to watch

George Jones

Just starting the 3rd series of Succession. It's a little quirky but well worth a watch. Don't be put off, as some are by the first couple of episodes, as it just keeps getting better.

Gordy

3rd season of Lost In Space starting on Netflix. One of the best programmes ever on tv.

Fireblade929

Site Supporter
I'm late to the party with this one - House, with Hugh Laurie is really good, I only discovered it over the weekend.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Just finished Midnight Mass.
One of the strangest series I have ever watched.

Team KDB

The Expanse…..On Amazon,still trying to finish the third season of 5 but it has become a struggle,I keep dipping in and out and some of the accents and dialogue is all over the place,one example the “Belters” have gone from speaking English to South African with a bit of Caribbean thrown in,for me it makes it hard to follow.
I will get to the end but i expected more 🤷‍♂️

62tucker

Site Supporter
The Expanse…..On Amazon,still trying to finish the third season of 5 but it has become a struggle,I keep dipping in and out and some of the accents and dialogue is all over the place,one example the “Belters” have gone from speaking English to South African with a bit of Caribbean thrown in,for me it makes it hard to follow.
I will get to the end but i expected more 🤷‍♂️
Series 6 out now.

Put episode 1 on a few weeks ago but it’s just not my type of stuff