Box set to watch

Gordy

Late to the party but I’m getting stuck into Downton Abbey nicely. Really didn’t expect to like it at all but it’s brilliant. Full set on Netflix now, as well as the film.

Team KDB

Prodigal Son,just finished watching season 2 and i didn’t see that ending coming. 😉
Fox has dropped the series after 2 seasons 🤷‍♂️
I thought the mother and daughter were a bit wooden but Lou,Tom and Michael were above average.

H T B

Site Supporter
Prodigal Son,just finished watching season 2 and i didn’t see that ending coming. 😉
Fox has dropped the series after 2 seasons 🤷‍♂️
I thought the mother and daughter were a bit wooden but Lou,Tom and Michael were above average.
I was a bit wooden after seeing mother and daughter 🤪🙃

H T B

Site Supporter
Michael Sheen is good in Prodigal Son.
Enjoyed Brassic
Brassic 3, is out.
With all the serious s**t going on in the world, it’s nice to have some comedy with toilet humour.
If you like that sort of thing (I do) and want a belly laugh , get on it.
If you don’t, watch it any way, you may just find yourself enjoying it.
You can thank me later 🙃

62tucker

Site Supporter
The Chestnut Man.
6 episode series on Netflix.
Started last night. Watched 2 episodes.
👍

Fireblade929

Site Supporter
New series of Dexter on Sky, not watched it yet just recording to binge watch later.

Team KDB

The Witcher on Netflix and season 2 starts next month. If you watched GOT you should take a look at this 👍

The Expanse on Amazon and after five episodes into a six season series why did i take so long to start watching it 🤷‍♂️.I put it on then i had to drag myself to bed after five episode,it was a case of just one more episode 🤣.I will be all over it this weekend to finish it and some late nights ahead 🤣

62tucker

Site Supporter
Series 3 of Sex Education on Netflix atm.
Good watch if anyone not seen it

The Landlord

Site Supporter
My mate sent me a link to Ted Lasso. Think it was on Now TV. I've downloaded it & I'm halfway through Series 2. It's about an American coach who takes over as manager of a premiership football team. Hilarious.