Box set to watch

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Anyone seen
“ How to get away with murder”
90 episodes

I have gave up on “The Boys”
Decent enough, although like most (but not all) shows with more than 2 seasons it seems to lose its way a bit in series 3-4.

Some decent eye-candy iirc

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
I avoided watching Breaking Bad when it was first out and everyone was raving about it. But Lockdown needs must, so I recently watched the whole thing over a couple of weeks. I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed it. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
I avoided watching Breaking Bad when it was first out and everyone was raving about it. But Lockdown needs must, so I recently watched the whole thing over a couple of weeks. I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed it. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.
Better Call Saul is a spin off. To be honest I prefer it. Unfortunately, the next season is probably going to be the last

62tucker

Site Supporter
Anyone seen this. 8.3/10.
Few years old. Can’t think I have heard of it before. On Netflix 626677D2-F24A-4FEA-AE05-1E8E51FD0D5D.jpg

SeanB

Site Supporter
My other half watched it and really enjoyed it, if that's any help.
Have you seen Fringe or Person of Interest? They are both really good.

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Not a box set, but last night I watched the Sky documentary on Frank Bruno and Mike Tyson.

Well worth the 90 minutes it runs for.

Team KDB

Finished watching Gomorrah last night,first three seasons are brilliant but without giving anything away the last season was a bit of a disappointment, but still worth watching overall.

Team KDB

Finished watching Gomorrah last night,first three seasons are brilliant but without giving anything away the last season was a bit of a disappointment, but still worth watching overall.
I know why I was disappointed with season four I should have watched “The Immortal“ after season three. 🤦‍♂️

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Unforgotten
3 series
6 episodes in each

Human remains are found
Their job is to find out if it was a crime, then try and solve it
All UK based

very good
On Netflix
Just started watching this a couple of nights ago & finished series 1 last night. Really enjoyed it. Some great old actors in it.

Maverick

Site Supporter
Just started watching this a couple of nights ago & finished series 1 last night. Really enjoyed it. Some great old actors in it.
When I saw series 4 was coming on tv I re-watched the first 3 series again first. Really good. Like these type of crime dramas. (y)

H T B

Site Supporter
“Behind her eyes”
New one on Netflix
1 series, 6 episodes
Enjoyable watch.
Psychiatrist and wife start a new life in a new town. Why?