Thought last night.
I try “The Wire”
Went on prime. £2.50 a episode
£19.99 a series and there’s 5 series.
That £100. 😳
Box set in eBay. £10 🤷‍♂️

crackatoa

Site Supporter
If you have no other way of obtaining it, then £10 is a bargain. I can never decide which is best, The Wire or The Sopranos. Both in a league of their own

Team KDB

Zero Zero Zero it’s a bit heavy on the subtitles.Italian crime/drug drama.Watched the first 3 episodes last night and it’s got me hooked. 👍

Gordy

Currently cruising through Parks & Recreation on Netflix. Thought I’d hate the mockumentary style but it’s good humour with a good cast. Throughly enjoying it.

Team KDB

Banshee,I gave it 5 episodes then left it,for me was a bit repetitive with every episode going the same way with drinking,fighting and sex and a thin story line.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Banshee,I gave it 5 episodes then left it,for me was a bit repetitive with every episode going the same way with drinking,fighting and sex and a thin story line.
I know, it's great isn't it. Kais niece is wonderful. Very pointy

Team KDB

I know, it's great isn't it. Kais niece is wonderful. Very pointy
Yes but not in every episode at least let’s have a storyline without the padding out of drinking,fighting and sex. 😉 Anyway I have go to get back to Zero Zero Zero and finish the first season. 👍

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter

Or anything else on
Lion Heart Filmworks.
Some brilliant stuff on there. (Youtube)

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Yes but not in every episode at least let’s have a storyline without the padding out of drinking,fighting and sex. 😉 Anyway I have go to get back to Zero Zero Zero and finish the first season. 👍
I saw it a while back. It's excellent, got a bit of everything. Made by the same people as Gomorrah.
If you don't mind subtitles there is some great TV out there