Bough Beech Resevoir

Tonyl

fishing Bough beech for the first time ,will be fishing for Bream, Roach, Perch would be grateful for any advice areas, baits, methods etc

aigy

Tony we fished it last week here is the natch report hope it helps.http://www.edenbridge-angling.co.uk/match/match.html
i apolagise for putting more than one link that goes to my club site in one day[8D]
They were of course all fishing the feeder, but you can have some very nice size roach fishing the pole. The bream very rarely come within the bank to pole range but either way its good fishing there.

Tonyl

Thanks for the info I read the match report, intend fishing open end feeder with worm,caster,corn or maggot. what distance do you normally start with the feeder?

rookery54

Its my eyes Bill [:(]

thats why i miss so many bites[:D]

Next question then was that the natural bank down by the boat house side

I've got a sixty pegger there in September think its 4 sections on the dam and two on the bank by the boathouse[:H]

Bill G

Grandad
from looking at the photos a little more closely i would say they were on the yacht club bank.

aigy

Yes it was on the natural bank, the peg gerry is on is about 6 pegs away from the point.
Basicly to get there you go right from the car park and into the woods, yes tony open ended feeder works quite well, most people chuck a small one around 30 40 yards to start and check if the bream are there, if not out go out 10 - 20 chucks worth to bait up then sit and wait.
I am no expert on the place tbh i was the one with 8 lb in the match report.[:C]

Last edited: